Check out the Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021. The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. There is no entrance exam for HP ITI admissions. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of HP ITI Admissions (हिमाचल प्रदेश आईटीआई प्रवेश), Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Himachal Pradesh ITI Admissions.
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021
|Name of the Department||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
|Notification on||Himachal Pradesh ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting Date for Online Application||Last week of June 2021|
|Last Date to submit the applications||2nd week of July 2021|
|1st round of seat allotment||2nd week of July 2021|
|Reporting at allotted Institutes||2nd week of July 2021|
|2nd round of seat allotment||3rd week of July 2021|
|Reporting at allotted Institutes||4th week of July 2021|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for HP ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||Last week of June 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||2nd week of July 2020|
|1st round of seat allotment||2nd week of July 2020|
|Reporting at allotted Institutes||2nd week of July 2020|
|2nd round of seat allotment||3rd week of July 2020|
|Reporting at allotted Institutes||4th week of July 2020|
|3rd round of seat allotment||2nd week of August 2020|
|Reporting at allotted Institutes||3rd week of August 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th / 8th from any recognized Board of Education.
- Age Limit: The age should be 14 years. No upper age limit is mentioned.
- Relaxation: There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Haryana State.
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the HP ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., http://www.hptechboard.com/
- Click on Online Admission 2020 Tab.
- Now in ITI Admission 2020 section, Click on the link ” Click for ITI Admission (ITI – 2020) “.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Click on ITI 2020.
- If you’re a new user, Click on ” New Registration ” under online services.
- Enter the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- On submitting the form an Email will be sent to you on your email ID.
- On the home page click on the Login button.
- Enter the Login and Password to log in.
- Enter the details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
The application fee for ITI admissions varies for different categories :
The Merit List will be displayed on the official website of the Institute. It will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam by the students. Candidates are advised to check their name in the merit list and must attend the counselling on the given date. A direct link to check the merit list will be provided by the commission.
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- 8th/ 10th Mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Category certificate
- Valid ID proof (DL, Aadhar card, Pan Card, etc.)
Click Here to download the ITI Prospectus 2020.
H.P.Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala -176057
Landmark: Near Govt. ITI Dharamshala
Phone Nos: 01892-222662, 01892-229054
Email: [email protected]
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.