ATMA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee
Check out the details of ATMA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of AIMS Test for Management Admissions (एम्स टेस्ट, मैनेजमेंट एडमिशन) 2019 like ATMA 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, ATMA Syllabus, ATMA 2019 Application Form, and Fee. The Registration Procedure Would Be given in Stepwise Procedure Below. ATMA is a National level entrance exam which is conducted across many cities of the country. It is conducted multiple times in a period of one year. ATMA scores are used for admission to various management programmes.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- SNAP 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date
- NMAT 2018-19 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration
- IBSAT 2018-19 Application Form, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Content in this Article
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) function as the professional association of management education concerned with the quality of management, manpower training and development, management research, curriculum development and to take all such steps on its own or in collaboration with other agencies for the promotion of Management Education in India. The Entrance Test of ATMA is a high-quality test, the scores of which can be used in the admission process, as a reliable predictor of academic performance in postgraduate management programmes, including functional, sectoral and computer management programmes offered by various institutes/universities.
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
ATMA 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts from||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last Date for Payment||3rd week of February 2019|
|Last Date for registration||3rd week of February 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||4th week of February 2019|
|Date of Exam||4th week of February 2019|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of March 2019|
ATMA full Form is AIMS Test for Management Admissions
Previous ATMA 2018 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts||December 2017|
|Distribution of ATMA bulletin||January 2018|
|Closing date of ATMA bulletin||January 2018|
|Closing of registration||February 2018|
|Last date to re-print filled-in application form||February 2018|
|Issue of admit card||February 2018|
|Exam date||February 2018|
ATMA Test Centres
- Ahmadabad (Gandhi Nagar)
ATMA 2019 Application Form
The ATMA 2019 Online Application Available on the Official Website of ATMA. The following we provide the Online Application form for ATMA 2019 examination.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can fill the ATMA 2019 application form through online mode.
- candidate needs to fill the Details like name, working mobile number, a valid e-mail ID, and Date of Birth in the Online Fee payment form.
- Once the fee is paid through fee payment form, a registration link comprising of PID is sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
- The candidate gets the option of choosing two test centers. In case the first test center is not available, the second test center is automatically mentioned in the admit card of the candidate. Once all the details are filled, candidates need to press the button which says ‘Click here to register for ATMA Exam’.
ATMA 2019 Registration Fee
The Application Fee amount is Rs. 1100 for all categories. The Application can available on Online and Offline Mode. The fee can be paid via debit/credit card and net banking. Candidates who buy the form from the designated center, they have to pay the fee in cash & buy the form.
ATMA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The candidate applying for the exam should be a citizen of India.
- Age limit: The minimum age limit required for the Applicant is 21 years.
- Qualification: The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree or should have qualified in an equivalent examination under 10+2+3 scheme in any stream and must secure a minimum of 50% marks in graduation, or in the equivalent degree.
ATMA 2019 Exam Pattern
ATMA is a computer-based MBA entrance test. The test consists of multiple-choice objective-type questions. Candidates need to attempt 180 questions in 180 minutes. For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given. For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Analytical Reasoning Skills(Part 1)||30 Ques||30 min|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills(Part 2)||30 Ques||30 min|
|Quantitative Skills(Part 1)||30 Ques||30 min|
|Quantitative Skills(Part 2)||30 Ques||30 min|
|Verbal Skills(Part 1)||30 Ques||30 min|
|Verbal Skills(Part 2)||30 Ques||30 min|
|Total||180 Ques||180 min|
ATMA 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of ATMA 2019 will be comprised of Analytical Reasoning Skills, Quantitative Skills, Verbal Skills. The test consists of multiple-choice objective-type questions. Candidates need to attempt 180 questions in 180 minutes.
Quantitative Ability Skill:
- Surds and Indices
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutation and Combination
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Number System
- LCM and HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Time and Work
- Linear Equations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
Analytical Reasoning Skills
- Arrangement of letters
- Blood Relations
- Visual Reasoning
- Verbal Logic
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement– Conclusion
- Number Series
- Line charts
- Venn Diagrams
- Coding and decoding
- Pie Chart
- Bar Graphs
- Column graphs
- Reading Comprehension
- Summary Questions
- Meaning-Usage Match
- primary meanings of words
- Idioms and phrases.
- Vocabulary Based
- Sentence Correction
- Cloze Passage
- Jumbled Paragraph
How to Prepare ATMA 2019
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
- As When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
ATMA 2019 Admit Card
ATMA 2019 admit card will be available from 4th week of February 2019. The ATMA Admit Card will be provided by the exam conducting authority only through online mode. After downloading the admit card, candidates must check the details printed on it and make sure they are error free. In case of any errors in the admit card details, candidates must contact the exam officials.
Click Here: ATMA Admit Card Online
Candidates can check their results online on the official website of ATMA. The result for ATMA 2019 will be made available to the students in the 1st week of March 2019. Candidates have to log in with their username and password to access the result.
Click Here: ATMA Results
ATMA 2019 Selection Procedure
Candidates scoring more or equal to ATMA Cutoff by various participating institutes will be shortlisted for the pre-admission procedure. Students are expected to apply directly to the Institutions for their Admission Bulletins and Application Forms, within the deadlines for admissions to each Institution.
The further Selection procedure involves Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview. The final ATMA Result will be based upon the candidate’s score in the entrance exam, Pre-admission processes, extra-curricular, work experience, and academic profile. ATMA scores will be reported to the candidate as well as to the Institutions in three weeks in the case of Paper-based and about fifteen days in the case of online. Qualified candidates can get admission on the basis of marks obtained by them.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- TS Polycet 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee
- CET Delhi 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- UPESEAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of ATMA 2019 (एटीएमए 2019) Application Form, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.