AP PG 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counselling, Admission Process
Check out the details of the Topic AP PG 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. AP PG is the entrance test for seeking admissions in Post Graduation in the field of Medicine. This is national level entrance test. These admissions are conducted by Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences. AP PG based on the score of NEET PG (ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పిజి దరఖాస్తు ఫారం). Students who are interested and eligible can apply for the application before the last date. The applications are opened for the students from the month of March 2019. Go through the article, for more information about AP PG Admission Process.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- AIIMS Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AIET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
AP PG full form is Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam
Content in this Article
The study of history reveals that major portion of southern India (Dakshina Padham) was extended by the Andhra region. Several dynasties ruled over this part of the country.
Historically the earliest mention of the Andhras appeared in the Aitareya Brahmana (B.C.800). It was called Dakshina Padh during those days. Historians felt that Andhras, Pulindas, Sabaras, and many other sects lived in Dakshina Padh. But it is only in the Mauryan age that one gets historical evidence of the Andhras as a political power in the southeastern Deccan.
Megasthenese, who visited the Court of Chandragupta Maurya (B.C.322–297), mentioned that Andhra country had 30 fortified towns and an army of 1,00,000 infantry, 2,000 cavalry, and 1,000 elephants. Buddhist books reveal that Andhras established their kingdoms on the Godavari belt at that time. Asoka referred to in his 13th rock edict that Andhras were his subordinates.
AP PG 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||Last week of March 2019|
|Last Date for Basic Registration||Last week of March 2019|
|Document Verification||1st week of April 2019|
|Web Counselling (Round 1)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Web Counselling (Round 2)||1st week of May 2019|
AP PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test 2019 which includes the Age limit, Qualification, Nationality, Pass Percentage.
- Nationality: Students must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Students must have attained the age of 25 years of age as on December 31, 2019, for admission.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed MBBS Degree from recognized medical college.
AP PG 2019 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website.
- On the web page, Click on the link “AP PG or NEET PG Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
AP PG 2019 Medical Merit List
- The University releases the merit list in the month of April 2019.
- The merit list will be released only through online mode.
- The merit list contains the following details such as Candidate’s Name, Testing ID, NEET PG Score, All India Rank.
AP PG 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of Merit List, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Counselling will be commenced only after the results of NEET PG are released.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Here is the list of documents required at the admission :
- NEET PG Admit Card 2019
- NEET PG Score Card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Marks Sheet of MBBS Degree
- Internship Certificate
- Service Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of AP PG 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.