AIPVT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Date, Counselling, Admission Process
Check out the details of the Topic AIPVT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. AIPVT 2019 admissions in Veterinary Field. The Institute provides admissions for B.V.Sc & AH Courses. The admissions are given based on the NEET Score. Students who are interested and whose goals are to become a Veterinary Doctor can apply for the application before the last date. The applications are opened for the students from the month of April 2019. Candidates can apply for the admission on the official website. Go through the article, for more information about AIPMT Admission Process.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- AIIMS 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AIPGMEE 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
AIPVT full form is All India Pre-Veterinary Test
Content in this Article
About Veterinary Council of India
The Veterinary Council of India (VCI) is a statutory body which regulates veterinary practice in India. Established under the Ministry of Agriculture of the Government of India in 1984, and based in New Delhi, the Council is governed by the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984. The first members were nominated in 1989. The first elections to the Council took place in 1999.
It derives its funding from grants-in-aid from the Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying of the Ministry of Agriculture.
AIPVT 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||2nd week of September 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||3rd week of September 2019|
|Processing and Allocation of Seats||3rd week of September 2019|
|Issuance of Allocation Letter||3rd week of September 2019|
|Reporting at the allotted colleges||Last week of September 2019|
AIPVT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AIPVT which includes the Age limit and Educational Qualifications.
Age Limit :
- The age limit should be between 17-25 years on or before 31st December 2019.
- The age relaxation in maximum age limit is 5 years for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed 12th from any recognized University.
AIPVT 2019 Application Form
- Visit the official website for the application form i.e., https://aipvt.vci.nic.in/
- Candidates can apply for the application for admission in AIPVT , after the announcement of Results.
- AIPVT Counselling will be issued from the 2nd week of September 2019.
- During registration, candidates have to choose the number of choices as per their preferences.
- Candidates have to a print of the confirmation page for any further reference.
AIPVT 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs 1500|
|For SC/ST||Rs 750|
AIPVT 2019 Counselling
- After getting the seat, candidates should report at the allotted college. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
The following documents are to be verified during the admission process :
- SSC Certificate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet
- 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate
- Copy of AIPVT 2019 application or NEET application form 2019
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- Adhar Card, Voter ID, Ration Card & Passport.
- Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 6 Passport Size Photograph, 1 Post card Size Photograph
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of AIPVT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling, Admissions For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.