DU PGMET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Check out the details of the Topic DU PGMET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. DU PGMET is the entrance test conducted by Delhi University for admissions in Dental Courses of Post Graduation. Interested and Eligible can apply for the admissions before the last date. DU PGMET Merit list is expected to release in the month of March 2019. Visit the official website of the university for application forms. Go through the article, for more information about DU PGMET Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- CETPPMC 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- BLDE UGET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counselling, Admission Process
DU PGMET full form is Delhi University Post Graduate Medical/Dental Entrance Test
Content in this Article
About Delhi University
The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University (DU), is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly. Consisting of three colleges, two faculties, and 750 students at its founding, the University of Delhi has since become India’s largest institution of higher learning and among the largest in the world. The university currently consists of 16 faculties and 86 departments distributed across its North and South campuses. It has 77 affiliated colleges and 5 other institutes with an enrollment of over 132,000 regular students and 261,000 non-formal students. The Vice-President of India serves as the University’s chancellor. DU is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of Indian Universities, and Universitas 21, a global network of research-intensive universities.
DU PGMET 2019 Exam Dates
|Availability of Application Form||March 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||March 2019|
|1st Round of Counselling||March 2019|
|2nd Round of Counselling||April 2019|
DU PGMET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for DU PGMET which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualifications.
Age Limit : The candidate’s age should be atleast 25 years.
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in BDS from any recognized University.
DU PGMET 2019 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website i.e., du.ac.in
- On the web page, Click on the link “DU PGET Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
DU PGMET 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1500 /-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1000 /-|
DU PGMET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the Exam.
- The Duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
- The total number of questions are 100.
DU PGMET 2019 Syllabus
The Syllabus for the entrance exam will be the subjects and topics covered in the Graduation Level.
DU PGMET 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
DU PGMET 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the DU PGMET Exam is completed. DU PGMET cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
DU PGMET 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of DU PGMET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends