Check out the details of the Topic DU PGMET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. DU PGMET is the entrance test conducted by Delhi University for admissions in Dental Courses of Post Graduation (DU PGMET 2020 आवेदन फॉर्म). Interested and Eligible can apply for the admissions before the last date. DU PGMET Merit list is expected to release in the month of March 2020. Visit the official website of the university for application forms. Go through the article, for more information about DU PGMET Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- CETPPMC Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- BLDE UGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counselling, Admission Process
DU PGMET full form is Delhi University Post Graduate Medical/Dental Entrance Test
Content in this Article
About Delhi University
The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University (DU), is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly. Consisting of three colleges, two faculties, and 750 students at its founding, the University of Delhi has since become India’s largest institution of higher learning and among the largest in the world. The university currently consists of 16 faculties and 86 departments distributed across its North and South campuses. It has 77 affiliated colleges and 5 other institutes with an enrollment of over 132,000 regular students and 261,000 non-formal students.
The Vice-President of India serves as the University’s chancellor. DU is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of Indian Universities, and Universitas 21, a global network of research-intensive universities.
DU PGMET 2020 Exam Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Starting of Registration||2nd Mar 2020|
|Last date to register online||31st Mar 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||30th Apr 2020|
|Date of Exam||2nd – 9th Jun 2020|
|Answer key release||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of result||25th Jun 2020|
|Group Discussion/Interview||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Release of First admission list||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Admission fee submission||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Starting of Classes||3rd week of Jul 2020|
DU PGMET 2019 Exam Dates
|Availability of Application Form||March 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||March 2019|
|1st Round of Counselling||March 2019|
|2nd Round of Counselling||April 2019|
DU PGMET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for DU PGMET which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualifications.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be at least 25 years.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in BDS from any recognized University.
DU PGMET 2020 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website i.e., du.ac.in
- On the web page, click on the link “DU PGET Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
DU PGMET 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1500 /-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1000 /-|
DU PGMET 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the Exam.
- The Duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
- The total number of questions is 100.
DU PGMET 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus for the entrance exam will be the subjects and topics covered in the Graduation Level.
DU PGMET 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
DU PGMET 2020 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the DU PGMET Exam is completed. DU PGMET cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
DU PGMET 2020 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of DU PGMET 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends