TS EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 – Download the Telangana EdCET Entrance Exam Syllabus
TS EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019: Check out the details of TS EdCET 2019 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Telangana Education Common Entrance Test (తెలంగాణ ఎడ్సెట్ సిలబస్ 2019) is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Telangana, Hyderabad. Students who are willing to get the entrance in Diploma colleges have to know the complete details about TS EdCET 2019. Candidates have to Qualify this entrance test for the admission in Universities. Here in this article, we are providing the information about TS EdCET 2019 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria etc., Candidates will able to know the total information about TS EdCet 2019 in this article.
- TS EdCET Question Papers – Download the TS EdCET Previous Papers
- TS EdCET Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
- TS EdCET Result | Cutoff & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
About Telangana Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET)
Osmania University, established in 1918, is the seventh oldest in India, the third oldest in south India and the first to be established in the erstwhile princely state of Hyderabad. Throughout its existence of over a century, it has shown remarkable progress and sustained an integrated development of all faculties. It has significantly contributed to the academic and economic development of not only the region but also of the Country. Its alumni have distinguished themselves nationally and internationally in various spheres of life and are spread far and wide around the world. The University has a vision of developing, enhancing, and improving the quality of human resources to meet the challenges of regional, national and global socio-economic changes.
TS EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019
Syllabus for the subjects under Part-A, Part-B, and Part-C of the Education Common Entrance Test.
Part A: General English
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech, and Indirect Speech.
Part B: General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognize individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
Part C: One of the following subjects to be opted
- Mathematics (MS)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics, and Economics) (SS)
(For these four subjects Syllabus shall be of graduation level (revised common core degree syllabus)
- English [Special English in B.A.]
The Syllabus for Part C for Subject: English shall cover.
(A) Syllabus pertaining to English for Classes VIII, IX and X and that for the Two-Year Intermediate course of A.P-50 Questions (50 Marks).
- Language functions
- Elements of Phonetics
- Phrasal Verbs (idioms)
- Writing skills
- Study skills
- Reference skills
(B) Syllabus prescribed for Optional English at B.A. Degree Level (B.A.Special English)/Modern Literature Syllabus in English-50 Questions (50 marks).
TS EdCET Exam Pattern
|TS EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Mode of TS EdCET Exam||Offline (pen-paper based)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Number of Paper(s)||1|
|Question Paper type||Objective (MCQs)|
|Maximum marks allocated for TS EDCET 2019||150|
|Examination Language||English, Telugu (Urdu at Kurnool exam center)|
Official Website : Click Here
General English – 25 Question – 25 Marks
General Knowledge – 15 Questions – 15 Marks
Teaching Aptitude – 10 Questions – 10 Marks
Mathematics – 100 Questions – 100 Marks
Physics – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
Chemistry – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
Botany – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
Zoology – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
Geography – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
History – 35 Questions – 35 Marks
Civics – 15 Questions – 15 Marks
Economics – 20 Questions – 20 Marks
English – 100 Questions – 100 Marks
Telangana EdCET Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019
The Telangana Education Common Entrance Test Syllabus will be covered in the above paragraphs. So, refer and prepare the TS EdCET Examination properly.
You can view or download the TS EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 is available here.
Download the TS EdCET Syllabus 2019 in PDF
|Download Telangana EdCET Exam Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
- TS EdCET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- TS EdCET Counselling – Check Telangana Edcet Seat Allotment Results
- TS EdCET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
In this article, we have given the information about the TS EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019. So, visit once in this web portal to know the the TS EdCET Entrance Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Question Papers, Answer Key, Results, Admit Card,Hall Ticket. Keep touch in this web portal. If you have any doubts in this page give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Share this page to our friends and neighbours.