Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of the Topic Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Karnataka University Entrance Test 2019 like Karnataka PGCET (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪಿಜಿಸಿಇಟಿ ) Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Karnataka PGCET Test Syllabus, Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Form, and Fee. Karnataka PGCET 2019 will be conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority as it is a state level entrance examination. Karnataka PGCET is referred to as Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- LPU NEST 2019 Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- MU OET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Karnataka PGCET
Karnataka Post Graduate Entrance Test is generally abbreviated as Karnataka PGCET 2019. It is a state-backed, national level entrance test for those interested in seeking admission into MCA, MBA and M.E/ M.Tech/ M. Arch courses in Karnataka. Karnataka PGCET is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority. For candidates who are already GATE-qualified, there is no need to appear for the exam. The non-GATE qualified candidates eligible for Karnataka PGCET 2019 must appear for the exam to avail admissions across the relevant seats in Karnataka.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starts from||May 19, 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||June 10, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||June 20, 2019|
|Date of Exam||July 15, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||July 18, 2019|
|Counselling Starts||August – September 2019|
Karnataka PGCET Full Form is Karnataka Post Graduate Entrance Test
Karnataka PGCET Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||July 2018|
|Deadline for the submission of application form||July 2018|
|Admit Card will available from||August 2018|
|Date of entrance Examination||August 2018|
|Announcement of Result||August 2018|
|Counselling Dates on||September 2018|
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Form
The Entrance Test Online Application Available on the Official Website of Karnataka PGCET. Application form for all courses is issued from July 2019. The following we provide the Online Application form for Karnataka PGCET 2019 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The Karnataka PGCET Admission Test 2019 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only.
- The application form will be available Online from July 2019.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test student required to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
Application Fee For Karnataka PGCET
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is Rs.650 and also based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is applied for PG courses below, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
Karnataka PGCET Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test 2019 which includes the Age limit for Admission in Karnataka PGCET 2019, Karnataka PGCET Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in Karnataka PGCET.
Age Limit: There’s no Specific age limit to appear in Common Entrance Test 2019.
- MBA: Candidate must hold the 3 years of bachelor’s degree passed with minimum 50% aggregate marks and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- MCA: Candidate should have the UG degree in any stream with Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Computer Programming, Business Mathematics and Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects with 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories.
- M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch: Candidates should pass the qualifying exam in respective fields with 55% marks and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates.
Karnataka PGCET Exam Pattern
The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be no negative marking so mark would not be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Karnataka PGCET 2019 Test is given as follows,
|MBA||100 Ques||100 Marks|
|Part I||60 Ques||60 Marks|
|Part II||20 Ques||40 Marks|
|Total||80 Ques||100 Marks|
|PART I||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|PART II||25 Ques||50 Marks|
|Total||75 Ques||100 Marks|
Syllabus for Karnataka PGCET 2019
The Karnataka PGCET syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Karnataka PGCET 2019.
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Process Biotechnology
- Chemical/ Bioprocess Engineering
- Plant and Animal Biotechnology
- Characteristics of Animal Cells
- Recombinant DNA Technology
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Food Biotechnology
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Elements of Civil Engineering & Strength of Materials
- Building Engineering Science
- Fluid Mechanics
- Geo-Technical Engineering
- Water Supply and Sanitary Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Process Calculations
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mechanical Operations
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Reaction Kinetics
- Process Control
- Pollution Control Engineering
- Process Industries
Computer Science and Engineering:
- Engineering Mathematics
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Logic Design and Computer Organization
- Formal Languages and Automate Theory
- System Software
- Operating Systems
- Computer Networks
- Web Technologies
- Environmental Chemistry, Biology and Ecology
- Water Supply and Treatment
- Wastewater and Treatment
- Solid and Hazardous Wastes Management
- Atmospheric Pollution and Control
- Transport Processes and Water Quality Assessment
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Textile Fibers
- Yarn Manufacture: Ginning and Baling
- Modern Yarn Production Methods
- Fabric Manufacture
- Chemical Processing of Textiles
- Fashion Design and Garment Technology
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Control Systems
- Engineering Mathematics
- Strength of Materials
- Fluid Mechanics
- Theory of Machines
- Design of Machine Elements
- Engineering Materials
- Engineering Mechanics
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- City Planning
- Visual and Urban Design
- History of Architecture
- Development of Contemporary Architecture
- Planning Theory
- Techniques of Planning
Polymer Science and Technology:
- Fluid Mechanics and Statics
- Chemical Process Calculations
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Polymer Science
- Polymerization Kinetics
- Processing Technology
- Polymer Manufacturing
Mathematics and Computer Science:
- Analytical Geometry of 2-d
- Analytical Geometry of 3-d
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Combinational Analysis
- Linear and Non-Linear Equations
- Set Theory
- Number System
- Algebraic Structures
- Computer Science
- “C” Computer Language
How to Prepare Karnataka PGCET Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
Model/Previous Years Questions for Karnataka PGCET 2019
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Karnataka PG Entrance Test 2019 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Karnataka PGCET 2019 exam.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers
Karnataka PGCET will release the answer key of entrance Test 2019 tentatively After the Exam. The Candidates can check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks.
Click Here: Karnataka PGCET Exam Answer Key
Karnataka PGCET Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test admit card 2019 through online mode from the website. Applicants can download Karnataka PGCET 2019 admit card in the last week of August 2019. tentatively. candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: Karnataka PGCET Exam Admit Card
Karnataka PGCET Result
The Result will be available from Karnataka PGCET in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their Karnataka PGCET 2019 result by entering roll number. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: Karnataka PGCET Exam Results
Cutoff & Merit List
Karnataka PGCET receives the Results of candidates will be placed in merit list as per rank secured in the examination. A separate merit list will be prepared for Students who Qualify in entrance Test.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Counseling
- Karnataka PGCET Admission of Counselling 2019 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Karnataka PGCET 2019.
- The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the entrance Exam.
Also, Read the following for more Information
- JNU Admission 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IISER Admission 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- AEEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of Karnataka PGCET 2019 (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪಿಜಿಸಿಇಟಿ 2019) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.