LBSIM Delhi PGDM Application Form 2019: Check out the details of LBSIM Delhi PGDM 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. LBSIM is the Institute that has released the notification for PDGM programs for the session 2019. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/GMAT Scores. Eligible candidates should apply for the application on the official website of the University. Go through the article for more details about LBSIM Admissions etc. The Counselling or Admission Process will be done by the Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (एलबीएसआईएम दिल्ली पीजीडीएम आवेदन पत्र). Through this article, you can get all the information about PGDM Application Form, Fee, Selection Process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- HORTICET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- MCAER UG Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
LBSIM full form is Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
The Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management is an institute of Management and Information Technology Education located in Dwarka, New Delhi. The Institute was established by the ‘Lal Bahadur Shastri Educational Trust’ in 1995. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management was ranked 47 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) management ranking in 2018.
Content in this Article
LBSIM Delhi PGDM Dates 2019
|Online Application Form Starts from||September 23, 2018|
|CAT Exam Date||November 25, 2018|
|Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview||1st week of April 2019|
|Last Date of Depositing Fees||14th June 2019|
|Program Commences||15th June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for LBSIM Delhi PGDM Application Form
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination in the year 2020, can also apply. Such candidates, have to submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent, based on latest available grades/marks.
- The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 15, 2020. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019) conducted by the IIMs on November 24, 2019, or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between January 1, 2019, and January 15, 2020.
- Besides registering for CAT 2019 / GMAT, candidates are also required to register with LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form which is available online on the LBSIM Website and also offline from the Institute
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by LBSIM.
- Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test center outside India, between January 1, 2019, and January 15, 2020.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, between January 1, 2019, and January 15, 2020, are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
LBSIM Delhi PGDM 2019 Application Form
LBSIM Delhi PGDM Application Form: LBSIM Delhi PGDM Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
LBSIM Delhi PGDM 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|For all Categories||Total Fee to be paid|
|Through Online Mode||Rs 1250/-|
|Through Demand Draft or by Post||Rs 1325/-|
LBSIM Delhi PGDM 2019 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on the following factors :
- Based on CAT/GMAT Scores.
- Candidates who have been selected based on CAT/GMAT scores will be called for Written Ability Test, Extempore, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
LBSIM Delhi PGDM 2019 Interview Centres
Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be conducted at the following centers:
LBSIM Delhi PGDM 2019 Admission Process
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/GMAT Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of LBSIM Delhi PGDM Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.