JCECE Application Form 2021: Here you can check the JCECE Application Form 2021 details. JCECE 2021 is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) every year. This state level entrance Test is conducted to offer admission in B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry, B.Sc. Agriculture and various other degree programs (जेसीईसीई आवेदन पत्र). Applicants who will qualify the entrance examination successfully will get admission into different affiliated colleges and institutions located in Jharkhand. Through this article we have provided complete details of JCECE 2021 Exam Dates, Eligibility, Fee, Registration and other information.
Also, read the following article links to know the other information about the JCECE Entrance Test 2021 is given as:
- JCECE Time Table – Check the JCECE Exam Date Sheet
- JCECE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket – Download & Print PDF
- JCECE Result – Check Cutoff Marks & Merit list details
JCECE Application Form 2021 – Important Dates
|Dates 2020 (Tentative)
|Starting of online Registration
|2nd week of April 2021
|Last date of application submission
|1st week of May 2021
|Availability of Admit Card
|2nd week of May 2021
|JCECE 2020 Exam
|3rd week of May 2021
|Release of Answer key
|3rd week of May 2021
|4th week of May 2021
|Starting of Counselling process
|3rd week of June 2021
Nationality:Applying student must be citizen of India.
Residence: He/she must have permanent/local residential certificate of Jharkhand state.
Course Wise Eligibility
- For B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture & B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry: Candidate must have passed their 10+2 level with the subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics/biology.
- For B.V. Sc. & A.H Programme: Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 level with 50% marks (40% for reserved categories) with the subjects of Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English taken together.
- For BHMS Programme: Candidate must have completed his/her 10+2 level with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- For B.Tech (Dairy Technology) Programme: Candidate must have passed in 10+2 level with 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English taken together.
- Age Limit: Applying candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years. For admission into B.V. Sc. & A.H and B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture and B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry programmes the maximum age limit is 22 years.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying exam can also apply.
|For General/BC- I and II
- The JCECE 2021 Online Application form will be released in the 2nd week of April 2021.
- To register and fill the application form, applicants have to apply through online only.
- The application process will involve various stages – Registration, Filling the Application form, Uploading of Images, payment of application fee and final submission & printing of application.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression & other required documents.
- Applying people have to submit the application before the first week of May 2021.
- Aspirants will be allowed to submit only one application form at a time. Multiple applications from single applicant will be rejected by the authority.
- All the details must be carefully and correctly filled in the application as no changes will be allowed after the final submission of the form.
JCECE 2021 Syllabus
It will be prescribed by the Board and can be checked through the site. The JCECE exam syllabus will be provided for 3 groups – PCB, PCM and PCMB.
The JCECE Syllabus will be common as the syllabus of 12th level. As per different programmes chosen by the candidate, the topics will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics and Biology.
|Exam Date and Mode
|JCECE 2020 exam will be held in the third week of May 2020 in online CBT mode.
|The exam paper will be asked in English and Hindi Language.
|Number and Type of Questions
|There will be total of 150 MCQs in PCM and PCB group. Total of 200 questions will be there in PCMB group.
|Question paper of PCM and PCB group will be of 150 marks and PCMB group will be of 200 marks.
|For the question paper of Physics and Chemistry 2 hour will be given. 1 hour will be given for Biology & Mathematics question papers.
|1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. ¼ marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
The JCECE Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be made available for download on the official website in the 2nd week of May 2020. To download the admit card registered aspirants have to enter their Application number and date of birth.
Admit card is an essential certificate without which candidates will be not allowed to enter the examination hall and appear for entrance test. The hall ticket will contain various important details like candidate’s name, date of birth, roll number, subject group, exam date, time and venue etc.
Applicants who have successfully appeared for 2021 entrance examination will be able to check their results online. The exam results will be published on the site in the 4rth week of May 2021. To check result, people have to enter their roll number and select the exam.
- JCECE Syllabus & Courses – Download Syllabus PDF
- JCECE Question Papers – Download Previous Year Papes
- JCECE Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
In this page, we have given the information regarding the JCECE Entrance Test 2021 details. So, if you have any doubts give text message via the comment box otherwise move to the official website link is given in above paragraphs. Don’t forget to share this site with your friends and family members.