Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of Army Institute of Law 2022 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. Army Institute of Law (AIL) Entrance Test is conducted by the Army Institute of Law Authority to shortlist aspirants for admission in BA LLB (Hons), LL.M courses offered at the college. Army Institute of Law is affiliated with Punjabi University, Patiala. Here we Provide the Notification of the Details of AIL Entrance Test 2022 Application Form (आर्मी इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ लॉ एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म).
Download, Army Institute of Law 2022 Test Pattern, and Syllabus, AIL 2022 Eligibility, dates. Army Institute of Law Entrance Test is conducted by the Army Institute of Law for admissions to as many as 80 seats of a five-year integrated law program.
Also, Read the Following Links for More information,
- Army Institute of Law Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- AIL Result Download | Army Institute of Law Result
Content in this Article
About Army Institute of Law
The Army Institute of Law (AIL) was established in July 1999 by the Indian Army under the aegis of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). This institution is located in Patiala and is affiliated to the Punjabi University. It also provides scholarships to the students during the course by awarding the cash price to the students who do well in the semesters. The AIL conducts the entrance examination every year for the admission of the students into its Law courses. It offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Law. The institute ensures 100% placement for the students after the completion of the course.
Army Institute of Law 2022 Exam Dates
Opening of Portal for online Application-cum- – 01 Apr 2022 Admission
01 Apr 2022
Last Date of submission of Application-cum- – 10 May 2022 Admission Form along with fee of Rs 3000/
10 May 2022
Last date with additional late fee of Rs.1000/
16 May 2022
Online Application Edit Option
19 – 21 May 2022
Downloading of Admit Card
13 – 25 Jun 2022
Date and Time of Online Entrance Test (9 AM to 11 AM)
25 Jun 2022
Online declaration of Result
07 Jul 2022
Online Counseling for Army & All India General Category)
To be notified later
AIL Full Form is Army Institute of Law
AIL Application Form 2022
The Availability of AIL Application Form 2022 will be online mode on the Official Website. The Availability of Online Application-Cum-Admission Form will be 1st April 2022. The Last date of submission of Application-Cum-Admission Form along with fees 3rd May 2022. Submission of Application-Cum-Admission Form with late fees Ends in the Fourth week of 6th May 2022. Download the Online Application of AIL 2022 from the following Links.
How to Apply for Online Application?
- Visit the Official Website of Army Institute of Law.
- You can see the Official Link to Online Application.
- Fill all the Required Details of the candidate for Download click on Submit Tab.
- All the required documents need to be attached.
- The Applicant Should Follow the instruction while Filling the Online application.
- Download the Application Form as a Hard Copy for Further Uses in Admission.
The AIL Application Fee for Army and All India Civil categories is Rs. 3000 and the late fee for the examination Rs. 1000.
Army Institute of Law Fee Structure
The fee structure for the BA LLB and LLM course is mentioned below:
|Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [BA LLB]||Rs. 4,43,000|
|Master of Laws [LLM]||Rs. 50,240|
Army Institute of Law Test Eligibility
- Age Limit: Candidates must not be more than 20 years of age as on July 1 of the year of admission for BA LLB Test.
- For BA LLB Course: The candidate who has passed 10+2 examination from Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent examination securing at least 45% marks.
- For LLM Course: As per the norms of the Punjabi University, candidates with the minimum pass percentage of 55% marks in the BA LLB (5 years) or LLB (3 years) will be eligible to apply for the Army Institute of Law 2022 LET LLM.
Note: Candidates with the re-appearing examination are not eligible for admission
List of AIL Test Centers
- Ambala Cantt.
AIL Entrance Test Pattern
Law Entrance Test conducted by the Army Institute of Law consists of objective type questions and the standard of questions asked is similar to topics studied by candidates at the 10+2 level. AIL LET 2020 test pattern comprises of 200 questions that candidates need to attempt in two hours duration. The medium in the AIL entrance exam is English.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50|
Note: There is no negative marking in AIL Entrance Exam. candidates are awarded one mark for every correct answer.
AIL Test Syllabus
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Completion of Series
- Series Completion
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relations
General Knowledge & Current Affairs:
- Art and Literature
- Current affairs regarding latest happenings in the world of Politics, Economy, Science, Sports, and Entertainment
- General Awareness
- Legal Terms
- Law and Judiciary
- Current and Important Legal Facts
- Reading Comprehension
- One-word substitution
- Sentence completion
- Spotting errors
- Idioms and Phrases
How to Prepare for the Entrance Test?
- Refer the best books for preparation in advance and Try to practice past year question papers for the Candidate idea on the Entrance Test.
- The responsibility to ensure its timely dispatch will be that of the candidate. Delayed receipt of result shall render the candidate ineligible for admission.
- The applicants appearing for the qualifying examination in March/April are allowed to take the Entrance Test provisionally, subject to the condition that their candidature shall stand canceled in case they do not pass the 10 + 2 March / April Exams with the required percentage of marks.
AIL Entrance Test Admit Card 2022
AIL LET 2022 admit card is made available on the official website by the Army Institute of Law. The Availability of Admit card will be 13 – 25 June 2022.The Candidates need to fill all required Details to Download AIL Entrance Test Admit Card 2022. So, Applicants Need to Check the official Website for Admit Card Download.
AIl 2022 Results
AIL LET 2022 result is declared on the Army Institute of Law’s official website. The Result of Army Institute of Law 2022 7th July 2022. Candidates need to enter their roll number in order to view the AIL Law Entrance Test result.
AIL 2022 Counselling Schedule
Counselling of AIL Entrance Test is conducted in offline mode only. The Candidates for both Army and All India Category will be called for counseling as per merit in the written exam can be Selected for Admission. The total of 16 seats in the Punjab Category will be based on 10+2 merits, drawn up by the nominated university as per the notification issued by Govt. of Punjab.
Army Institute of Law 2022 Admission Procedure
For BA LLB Admission Procedure can be done by the Authority as the following category Wise:
No. of Seats
|Wards of Army Personnel||60|
|All India Civil Category||4|
|Punjab Resident Civil Category||16|
The list of seat distribution for the LLM Programme is as follows:
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Wards of Army Personnel||12|
|Punjab Resident Civil Category||02|
|All India Civil Category||01|
AIL Contact Address:
ARMY INSTITUTE OF LAW
SECTOR 68, MOHALI
PIN 160062, PUNJAB (INDIA)
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Telephone No.: 172-5095336-338
- FAX: 0172:5039280
Read the following links for more information
- AILET Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- AP LAWCET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- AP PGLCET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of Army Institute of Law 2022 Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility (आर्मी इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ लॉ एडमिशन). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. So, we will clear up all your doubts as soon as possible.
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there any negative marking for AIL LET Exam?
The exam will be held for 2 hours consisting of 200 MCQ based questions. And, there will be no negative marking in the examination. And, the paper contains the topics of English, Comprehension, law aptitude, general awareness.
What is AIL LET Exam?
AIL LET is the Law Entrance Test (LET) conducted by the Army Institute of Law (AIL) for admission of BA LLB course.
When will the AIL LET Exam be in 2022?
AIL LET Exam 2022 will be held in the month of June 25, 2022 from Morning 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
How many seats are offered by AIL for all Indian category students?
AIL LET offers you 05 seats to the candidates who apply under Indian Category.