Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of Army Institute of Law 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. Army Institute of Law (AIL) Entrance Test is conducted by the Army Institute of Law Authority to shortlist aspirants for admission in BA LLB (Hons), LL.M courses offered at the college. Army Institute of Law is affiliated with Punjabi University, Patiala. Here we Provide the Notification of the Details of AIL Entrance Test 2020 Application Form (आर्मी इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ लॉ एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म).
Download, Army Institute of Law 2020 Test Pattern, and Syllabus, AIL 2020 Eligibility, dates. Army Institute of Law Entrance Test is conducted by the Army Institute of Law for admissions to as many as 80 seats of a five-year integrated law program.
Also, Read the Following Links for More information,
- Army Institute of Law Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- AIL Result Download | Army Institute of Law Result
Content in this Article
About Army Institute of Law
The Army Institute of Law (AIL) was established in July 1999 by the Indian Army under the aegis of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). This institution is located in Patiala and is affiliated to the Punjabi University. It also provides scholarships to the students during the course by awarding the cash price to the students who do well in the semesters. The AIL conducts the entrance examination every year for the admission of the students into its Law courses. It offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Law. The institute ensures 100% placement for the students after the completion of the course.
Army Institute of Law 2020 Exam Dates
|AIL LET 2020||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Commencement Of Registration cum-Admission form For Army And All India Civil Category||3rd Week of April 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||2nd Week of May 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form With Late Fee||2nd Week of May 2020|
|Availability Of Admit Card For Law Entrance Test||1st Week of June 2020|
|AIL LET 2020 Exam Date||2nd Week of June 2020|
|Declaration Of Result on or before||2nd Week of June 2020|
|First Counselling Cum Admission||3rd Week of July 2020|
Previous Army Institute of Law 2019 Exam Dates
|Events||AIL LET 2019|
|Application Starts from||May 27, 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form||June 15, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||28 – 30 June 2019|
|Date of Exam 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|Declaration of results||2nd week of July 2019|
|Counselling||3rd week of July 2019|
AIL Full Form is Army Institute of Law
AIL Application Form 2020
The Availability of AIL Application Form 2020 will be online mode on the Official Website. The Availability of Online Application-Cum-Admission Form in the Last week of May 2020. The Last date of submission of Application-Cum-Admission Form along with fees from the Third week of June 2020. Submission of Application-Cum-Admission Form with late fees Ends in the Fourth week of June 2020. Download the Online Application of AIL 2020 from the following Links.
How to Apply for Online Application?
- Visit the Official Website of Army Institute of Law.
- You can see the Official Link to Online Application.
- Fill all the Required Details of the candidate for Download click on Submit Tab.
- All the required documents need to be attached.
- The Applicant Should Follow the instruction while Filling the Online application.
- Download the Application Form as a Hard Copy for Further Uses in Admission.
The AIL Application Fee for Army and All India Civil categories is Rs. 3000 and the late fee for the examination Rs. 1000.
Army Institute of Law Fee Structure
The fee structure for the BA LLB and LLM course is mentioned below:
|Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [BA LLB]||Rs. 4,43,000|
|Master of Laws [LLM]||Rs. 50,240|
Army Institute of Law Test Eligibility
- Age Limit: Candidates must not be more than 20 years of age as on July 1 of the year of admission for BA LLB Test.
- For BA LLB Course: The candidate who has passed 10+2 examination from Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent examination securing at least 45% marks.
- For LLM Course: As per the norms of the Punjabi University, candidates with the minimum pass percentage of 55% marks in the BA LLB (5 years) or LLB (3 years) will be eligible to apply for the Army Institute of Law 2020 LET LLM.
Note: Candidates with the re-appearing examination are not eligible for admission
List of AIL Test Centers
- Ambala Cantt.
AIL Entrance Test Pattern
Law Entrance Test conducted by the Army Institute of Law consists of objective type questions and the standard of questions asked is similar to topics studied by candidates at the 10+2 level. AIL LET 2020 test pattern comprises of 200 questions that candidates need to attempt in two hours duration. The medium in the AIL entrance exam is English.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50|
Note: There is no negative marking in AIL Entrance Exam. candidates are awarded one mark for every correct answer.
AIL Test Syllabus
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Completion of Series
- Series Completion
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relations
General Knowledge & Current Affairs:
- Art and Literature
- Current affairs regarding latest happenings in the world of Politics, Economy, Science, Sports, and Entertainment
- General Awareness
- Legal Terms
- Law and Judiciary
- Current and Important Legal Facts
- Reading Comprehension
- One-word substitution
- Sentence completion
- Spotting errors
- Idioms and Phrases
How to Prepare for the Entrance Test?
- Refer the best books for preparation in advance and Try to practice past year question papers for the Candidate idea on the Entrance Test.
- The responsibility to ensure its timely dispatch will be that of the candidate. Delayed receipt of result shall render the candidate ineligible for admission.
- The applicants appearing for the qualifying examination in March/April are allowed to take the Entrance Test provisionally, subject to the condition that their candidature shall stand canceled in case they do not pass the 10 + 2 March / April Exams with the required percentage of marks.
AIL Entrance Test Admit Card 2020
AIL LET 2020 admit card is made available on the official website by the Army Institute of Law. The Availability of Admit card in the Fourth week of June 2020. The Candidates need to fill all required Details to Download AIL Entrance Test Admit Card 2020. So Applicants Need to Check the official Website for Admit Card Download.
AIl 2020 Results
AIL LET 2020 result is declared on the Army Institute of Law’s official website. The Result of Army Institute of Law 2020 in the second week of July 2020. Candidates need to enter their roll number in order to view the AIL Law Entrance Test result.
AIL 2020 Counselling Schedule
Counselling of AIL Entrance Test is conducted in offline mode only. The Candidates for both Army and All India Category will be called for counseling as per merit in the written exam can be Selected for Admission. The total of 16 seats in the Punjab Category will be based on 10+2 merits, drawn up by the nominated university as per the notification issued by Govt. of Punjab.
Army Institute of Law 2020 Admission Procedure
For BA LLB Admission Procedure can be done by the Authority as the following category Wise:
No. of Seats
|Wards of Army Personnel||60|
|All India Civil Category||4|
|Punjab Resident Civil Category||16|
The list of seat distribution for the LLM Programme is as follows:
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Wards of Army Personnel||12|
|Punjab Resident Civil Category||02|
|All India Civil Category||01|
AIL Contact Address:
ARMY INSTITUTE OF LAW
SECTOR 68, MOHALI
PIN 160062, PUNJAB (INDIA)
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Telephone No.: 172-5095336-338
- FAX: 0172:5039280
Read the following links for more information
- AILET Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- AP LAWCET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- AP PGLCET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of Army Institute of Law 2020 Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility (आर्मी इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ लॉ एडमिशन). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.