Bennett University MBA Counselling 2019 – Check the BU MBA Entrance Test Seat Allotment Details
Bennett University MBA Counselling 2019:Check out the Bennett University MBA Counselling 2019 process from this article!! Students who are qualifies the Bennett University MBA Entrance Test 2019, we will appeare for Bennett University counselling process. So applicants may check the Bennett University MBA Counselling Schedule, seat allotment and inportant dates by going through this page. In this all the details are similar to the Bennett University. You can view or check the Bennett University MBA Counselling 2019 details are also available in this article.
- Bennett University MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- Bennett University MBA Question Papers – Download
- Bennett University MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
Bennett University MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2019
Content in this Article
In the below table Bennett University Counselling, Seat Allotment setails and important dates for counselling is also available in this page. So, refer this web page to know all the MBA Entrance Examinations
|GET CA UPDATES|
|Examination Name||Benett University MBA Entrance Test 2019|
|Name of the organizaion||Bennett University|
|Category of the page||Bennett University Counselling 2019|
|Counselling starts from||4th week of June 2019|
|Official Website link||Click Here|
Bennett University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Bennett University MBA 2019 eligibility criteria contain details such as Domicile Requirement, Age Criteria, Qualifying Exam and Minimum Marks etc.
- Domicile Requirement: A candidate must be UP domiciled or passed/appearing the 10th and 12th examination from UP state.
- Age Criteria: The candidate’s age should be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those qualifying in 10+2 or any equivalent exam from recognized board are eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% (for General/OBC) and 40% in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
Bennett University MBA 2019 Counselling Process
Following are the steps to start the Bennett University MBA Entrance test counselling and seat allotment detaills 2019 is given as:
- Students who have declared qualified for Bennett University MBA Entrance Test are required to appear Counseling.
- There are two phase for Bennett University MBA Counseling. After the first phase the second phase will start.
- In this students allotted to the second phase will have to confirm their acceptance of the allotted college.
- Participants are required to attend the counseling on the specified address with the above detailed necessary documents at the correct date and time of it.
- Security fee will not be refunded if any candidates will not get admission in the selected course or leave the college after admission.
Bennett University MBA Seat Allotment Details
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list. Applicants will have the option to withdraw from the counseling.
Documents required for Bennett University MBA Counselling
- Original and photocopy of counseling letter
- Rank card and hall ticket with gazette officer sign.
- Two photocopies of class 10th and 12th certificates
- Original degree, or provisional certificates if candidate is pursuing
- Cast certificates signed by the authorized authority
- Original and two photocopies of admit card.
- Medical documents will also mention on Bennett University MBA application Form
- Four to six passport size color photograph
- Score card
- Bank draft of the required admission fee.
Bennett University MBA Counselling Fee
At the time of counseling, candidates have to pay the relevant security fee and counseling fee via an online payment.
Mode of Payment
- The fee can be paid through the Online/offline Mode.
- Online payment can be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking facility of State bank of India.
- Offline Payment can be deposited by E-Challan.
Check the Bennett University MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details
- Bennett University MBA Result – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- Bennett University MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket – Download
Hope this article is needful to who are interested to prepare the Bennett University MBA Entrance Test. So, visit the Bennett University 2019 Counselling, Seat Allotment Details and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family.