Bennett University MBA Counselling 2020: Check the Bennett University MBA Counselling 2020 process from this page. Students who qualify the Bennett University MBA Entrance Test 2020, we will appear for the Bennett University counselling process. So applicants may check the Bennett University MBA Counselling Schedule, seat allotment, and important dates by going through this page. In this, all the details are related to Bennett University (बेनेट यूनिवर्सिटी एमबीए काउंसलिंग). You can view or check the Bennett University MBA Counselling 2020 details that are also available in this article.
- Bennett University MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- Bennett University MBA Question Papers – Download
- Bennett University MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
Bennett University MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2020
In the below table Bennett University Counselling, Seat Allotment details and important dates for counselling are also available on this page. To see this web page to know all the MBA Entrance Exams
|Examination Name||Benett University MBA Entrance Test 2020|
|Name of the organizaion||Bennett University|
|Category of the page||Bennett University Counselling 2020|
|Counselling starts from||4th week of June 2020|
|Official Website link||Click Here|
Bennett University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
Bennett University MBA 2020 eligibility criteria contain details such as Domicile Requirement, Age Criteria, Qualifying Exam and Minimum Marks, etc.
- Domicile Requirement: A candidate must be UP domiciled or passed/appearing the 10th and 12th examination from UP state.
- Age Criteria: The candidate’s age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec of the year of admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Students who qualifying in 10+2 or any equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible.
- Subjects: Applicants must pass their qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and Maths or any other elective subject with English.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50 per cent for General/OBC) and 40 per cent in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing students can also apply.
Bennett University MBA 2020 Counselling Process
Following are the steps to start the Bennett University MBA Entrance test counselling and seat allotment details 2020 is given as:
- Students who have declared qualified for the BU MBA Entrance Test are required to appear Counselling.
- There are two phases for Bennett University MBA Counseling. After the first phase, the second phase will start.
- In this students allotted to the second phase will have to confirm their acceptance of the allotted college.
- Participants are required to attend the counseling on the specified address with the above detailed necessary documents at the correct date and time of it.
- Security fees will not be refunded if any candidates will not get admission in the selected course or leave the college after admission.
Bennett University MBA Seat Allotment Details
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of the merit list. Applicants will have the option to withdraw from the counseling.
Documents required for Bennett University MBA Counselling
- Original and photocopy of counseling letter
- Rank card and hall ticket with gazette officer sign.
- Two photocopies of class 10th and 12th certificates
- Original degree, or provisional certificates if the candidate is pursuing
- Cast certificates signed by the authorized authority
- Original and two photocopies of admit card.
- Medical documents will also mention on Bennett University MBA Application Form
- Four to six passport size color photograph
- Bank draft of the required admission fee.
Bennett University MBA Counselling Fee
At the time of counseling, candidates have to pay the relevant security fee and counseling fee via online payment.
Mode of Payment
- The fee can be paid through the Online/Offline Mode.
- Online payment can be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking facility of State bank of India.
- Offline Payment can be deposited by E-Challan.
Check the Bennett University MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details
- Bennett University MBA Result – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- Bennett University MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket – Download
Hope this article is needful to who are interested to prepare the Bennett University MBA Entrance Test. So, visit the Bennett University 2020 Counselling, Seat Allotment Details and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family.