IIT Madras MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019: Check the IIT Madras MBA 2019 Admit card on its official website. The admit card for IIT Madras 2019 MBA will be issued on April 22, 2019 and in online only. Students are advised to keep application number & password ready to retrieve their admit cards (IIT Madras MBA एडमिट कार्ड) on time. Before downloading, search whether details like Name, Subject Group, Date of Birth, Gender, Exam Centre Name, City, and Category, etc. are printed correctly. If not, contact the authorities over the helpline number between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. In this all the details are related to the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. You can view or download the BML Munjal University MBA Admit Card/Hall Ticket in the year of 2019.
- IIT Madras MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- IIT Madras MBA Result, Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- IIT Madras MBA Question Papers – Download
Content in this Article
IIT Madras MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019
|Starting of online registration||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit||3rd week of April 2019|
|Admit card start available from||2nd week of May 2019|
|Examination date||3rd week of may 2019|
|Result Announced||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling Begins||4th week of June 2019|
IIT Madras MBA 2019 Admit Card
Applicants can download the Indian Institute of Technology Madras MBA 2019 admit card from website in the 2nd week of May 2019. Admit card will contain examination related details like exam date, centre and venue. No candidate will be allowed in the exam hall without admit card.
Importance of IIT Madras MBA Admit Card
- The admit card contains the necessary details relating to exam and there will be no option to but to carry it on the day of exam
- No student will be permitted to give the exam in the absence of hall ticket
- The exam will consist of four parts (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany) bearing 50 questions in each part.
- The designation of the question will be in objective form so you need to tick the correct answer
- The exam paper will be in two languages- English and Hindi
- The negative marking is not applied on the incorrect response.
- The students will need to some other documents on the day of examination along with hall ticket namely voter id, roll no, aadhar & PAN card etc.
- The candidates appearing for the exam will require to show them admit card for verification and proving the identity and if they are not able to produce the hall ticket, they will not be permitted to give the exam.
- Any difference in the admit card should be brought to the notice of the authorities concerned at the earliest and candidates must get it rectified
- It will not be dispatched to the students by post or any other medium but themselves have to download it.
Details available on Indian Institute of Technology Madras MBA Hall Ticket 2019
- Name of the student
- Registration number of the student
- Roll number
- Bennett University MBA test centre address
- Exam date of Bennett University MBA 2020
- Signature of the Student
How to check the IIT Madras MBA Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of IIT Madras
- Home page will be on screen.
- Next search and click the admit card tab and Enter your login details
- Candidate log in page will get displayed
- You can download the admit card by entering Reg No and Password
- Once you logged in, you can able to see the download link for the admit card
- Download and take a print of the admit card/hall ticket of Bennett University MBA Examination
Official Website Link : Click Here
Download the IIT Madras MBA Admit Card 2019
|IIT Madras MBA Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2019 PDF||Click Here|
In this page, we are providided the details about the IIT Madras MBA Admit Card 2019. So, refer once in this web page and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this page to our friends and family.