Check out Ansal University Admission 2020. Candidates can check the necessary details about Ansal University Admission 2020. We have provided all the details and admission procedures for various courses at Ansal University. We have also given information about various courses present at this institute. Here we gave Admission Fee, Courses offered by the University, Application Form to join this college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by Ansal University (अंसल विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश). The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this academic year.
The university offers several courses in various specializations to the aspiring candidates who want to pursue their career as per their interest in a better future. Ansal University offers courses under 6 schools. Candidates who want to get the seat at this college should qualify common entrance examination on All India Basis conducted by the different organizing bodies. Candidates who get qualified in the merit base will get the seat at this university.
Ansal University Admission 2020
Content in this Article
|Offered Courses||undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D.|
|Application Notification||Admissions open|
- Ansal University Time Table – Click Here
- Ansal University Admit card – Click Here
- Ansal University Results – Click Here
- Ansal University Courses and Syllabus – Click Here
- Ansal University Question Papers – Click Here
About Ansal University
Ansal University (AU) established in 2012 under the Haryana Private Universities Act 2006 (previously known as Ansal Institute of Technology) which was a private college situated in Sushant Lok II, Sector 55, Gurgaon, National Capital Region (NCR), India. AIT was affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and was established in August 2000 under the Chiranjiv Charitable Trust. Now it has become a private university, Ansal University. Sushant School of Art and Architecture is also on the same campus.
The strengths of the University include strong international collaborations with some of the top Universities of USA, Canada and Australia like Clemson University, Valparaiso University, Eastern Michigan University, Tarleton State University, NJIT, Saint Mary’s University, Deakin University, Northumbria University, Sonoma State University and Eastern Institute of Technology.
Ansal University offers the courses under 6 schools they are
- Sushant School of Art & Architecture (SSAA)
- Sushant School of Design (SSD)
- School of Management Studies (SMS)
- School of Engineering & Technology (SET)
- School of Tourism & Hotel Management
- School of Law
Courses offered by Ansal University
Ansal University offers the following courses under 6 schools:
Sushant School of Liberal Arts
- B.A. (Hons.) – Liberal Arts
School of Management Studies (SMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- B.Com (Hons.)
- B.Com (Hons.)- International Accounting & Finance
- Master of Business Administration-Marketing, HR, Finance, Production&Operation, International Business
School of Engineering & Technology (SET)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE)
- Mechanical Engineering
Sushant School of Art & Architecture (SSAA)
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
- M.Arch(Urban Design)
- M.Arch (Built Heritage)
- M.Arch(Landscape Architecture)
- M.Arch(Interior Architecture)
- Master of Planning(Urban)
Sushant School of Design (SSD)
- B.Des-FT (Fashion & Textile)
- B.Des-IA (Interior Architecture)
- B.Des-ID (Interior Design)
- B.Des-VC (Visual Communication)
- B.Des-PD (Product Design)
- M.Des (Interior Design)
- M.Des (Luxury Design & Innovation)
School of Tourism & Hotel Management
- B.Sc (Hotel Management & Catering Technology)with the renowned French Hospitality School Vatel
School of Law
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- B.B.A LL.B. (Hons.)
- LL.M. (1 Year Programme): Real Estate, Human Rights, and Intellectual Property Rights
School of Allied Health Sciences
- B.Sc. (CVT)
School of Skill And Entrepreneurial Development
- PG Diploma (Entrepreneurship)
Duration of course at Ansal University
This university offers many courses candidates interested join this college can apply online
- It offers Undergraduate Programme for 3-4 Academic years
- It offers Postgraduation for 2 Full-Time years
- It also offers Doctoral programs for a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years.
Mode of entrance
Candidates can get admission to this university on the Performance of the applicants in the All India Entrance Examination conducted by different boards. For example, candidates who are applying for B.Tech should get qualified in the JEE-Mains exam then they will have a chance to apply for this university. This exam will be the criteria for their selection for the various courses applied. For some courses, there will entrance exam conducted by the university. Aspirants who get selected must have all the required documents with them for the admission procedure. In some cases, it considers only academic scores. The selection will be done on the Merit basis.
Application process and fee details of Ansal University
Ansal University Placements: Candidates interested to join this college have to visit the official website. The application available can be filled in online mode. One can also Download application. Candidates should read the guidelines carefully and should apply for their interesting courses. The application consists of basic details of the person. Candidates seeking admission to the university must apply in the online form with nominal fee payment. For some specified courses, candidates can pay through the demand draft. After they get qualified for the exam they will be called for counseling.
But for all this process it is must qualify for the All India entrance exam on a merit basis. In some cases, it also considers students with good academic scores.
Documents required for Ansal University
The candidate who is interested to join Ansal University should have these following documents at the time of counseling.
- Proof of date of birth.
- 10th Marks card.
- 10+2 Marks card.
- 4 copies of photographs.
- Address Proof
- Degree certificates ( for PG courses)
- PG Completion certificate for Ph.D. Programmes
- Scorecard of the Qualifying exam
Eligibility Criteria for Ansal University Admission
Candidates who wanted to join Ansal University should meet the following eligibility
- Aspirants interested in applying for various Under Graduate courses for various streams should have passed Class 12th / Intermediate or any other equivalent examination from an approved Board of Education
- Candidates who are joining PG should have completed UG in the recognized university with good marks. A completion certificate from a recognized university is a must.
- Candidates who want to join Doctoral programs should complete PG with a good percent from a reputed university
|Start of admission and application form submission||September 01, 2019|
|End of admission and application form submission||September 30, 2019|
Ansal University Admission Contact Details
Ansal UniversityAddress: Golf Course Road, Sector 55, Gurugram,Haryana 122003Phone: 0124 475 0400Official Website : http://ansaluniversity.edu.in/
We have provided Ansal University Admissions 2020 in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends अंसल विश्वविद्यालय आवेदन पत्र. Students who want to know more details about this article those associated with the Official Website for Ansal University or our web page to know more information. Students who have any queries about this article can leave a review in the below report box for clarifying your doubts.