KMAT Kerala Application Form 2019: Check out the details of KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. KMAT is the state level entrance exam conducted for MBA Courses. This Entrance Exam will be conducted twice a year in the months of February and June. The Cochin University of Science. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on candidate’s performance in Entrance Exam, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates should apply for the application on the official website of the University (केएमएटी केरल आवेदन पत्र). Go through the article for more details about the KMAT Entrance Exam, Admissions, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- PAU CET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- UPCATET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
KMAT full form is Kerala Management Aptitude Test
Content in this Article
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Kochi, Kerala, India. Founded in 1971, it has three campuses: two in Kochi and one in Kuttanad, Alappuzha, 66 km inland. The university awards degrees in engineering and science subjects at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels.
CUSAT has at present 29 Departments of study and research offering Graduate and Post Graduate programs across a wide spectrum of disciplines in frontier areas of Engineering, Science, Technology, Humanities, Law & Management. The University has academic links and exchange programs with several institutions across the globe.
CUSAT was ranked 801-1000 in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2018 and 251-300 in Asia. While considering an endowment of under US$ 0.5 million CUSAT shows way beyond excellence while comparison with other world universities.
KMAT Kerala Application Form 2019 – Exam Dates
|Online Application Form Starts from||November 2, 2018|
|Last Date for KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration||January 31, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||February 4, 2019|
|KMAT Kerala Exam Date||February 17, 2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||February 18, 2019|
|KMAT Kerala 2019 Result Date||February 26, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for KMAT Kerala Application Form
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Total Fee to be paid|
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs 750/-|
KMAT Kerala Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be in Offline Mode.
- Candidates need to mark the answers on the OMR Sheet.
- The Language of the Paper will be in English only.
- Duration of the Exam will be 150 minutes.
- A total of 180 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
KMAT Kerala Syllabus
The Syllabus for the Exam contains the following topics :
|Topics||No. of questions||No. of Marks|
|English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension||50||200|
|Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||40||160|
|General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario||40||160|
KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
KMAT Kerala 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Cut Off
KMAT Kerala Application Form: The Cut off marks would be declared on after the KMAT Exam is completed. KMAT cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
KMAT Kerala Admission Process
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of KMAT Kerala Application Form 2019, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.