Check out the West Bengal ITI Admission 2021. The State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of WB ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about West Bengal ITI Admissions (पश्चिम बंगाल आईटीआई प्रवेश)
Other Links :
Content in this Article
West Bengal ITI Admission 2021
|Name of the Department||State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development|
|Notification on||West Bengal ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting Date for Online Application||1st week of March 2021|
|Last Date to submit the applications||4th week of April 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of May 2021|
|Date of Exam||1st week of June 2021|
|Display of Merit List||Last week of June 2021|
|Counseling starts from||1st week of July 2021|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for WB ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||1st week of March 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||4th week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of May 2020|
|Date of Exam||1st week of June 2020|
|Display of Merit List||Last week of June 2020|
|Counseling starts from||1st week of July 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Education Qualification: Students should have completed 10th or 12th from the State or Central Board of Education.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 14 years as on 1st August 2020.
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the AP ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., https://iti.webscte.co.in/
- Click on the link ” ITI Admissions 2021 ” which will be scrolling on the webpage.
- If you’re a new user, get registered yourself by entering the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- Next, Login with the given details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
The application fee details are as follows :
|For Kanyashree candidates||Rs.100/-|
|OMR Application Form Fee||Rs.250/-|
|OMR Application Form Fee (for Kanyashree women candidates)||Rs.125/-|
List of ITI Courses
- Architectural Assistant
- Architectural Draughtsman
- Architectural Draughtsman (NE)
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
- Baker and Confectioner
- Basic Cosmetology
- Computer-Aided Embroidery And Designing
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Desk Top Publishing Operator
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Dress Making
- Electronics Mechanic
- Fashion Design & Technology
- Food & Beverages Services Assistant
- Food Beverage
- Food Production (General)
- Footwear maker
West Bengal ITI Merit List
The Merit List will be displayed on the official website of the Institute. It will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam by the students. Candidates are advised to check their name in the merit list and must attend the counselling on the given date. A direct link to check the merit list will be provided by the commission.
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development
Karigari Bhavan, 4th Floor,
Plot No. B/7, Action Area-III,
Newtown, Rajarhat, Kolkata–700160
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for West Bengal ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.