AMAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Check out the details of AMAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. AMAT is the entrance exam conducted by the University for seeking admissions of MBA Courses. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. For some courses, admissions are also offered to the candidates who are qualified in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/ CMAT/NMAT. Applications can be filled through online or offline Mode. The University started releasing the application forms from 22nd September 2018.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AGRICET 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- UPES MET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
AMAT full form is Alliance Management Aptitude Test
Content in this Article
Alliance University is a private university that was established in 2010 in Bangalore, India. The University offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Ph.D , Certificate Courses in the field of Commerce, Law, Management, Engineering, etc. Alliance University grew out of the “Academy Business School”, which was founded around 2005 and in turn grew out of the “Alliance Group of Institutions”, which had been founded in the mid-1990s. Madhukar G. Angur, then on the faculty of University of Michigan, was an honorary dean of the Academy Business School and his brother, Sudhir Angur, was the president.
Alliance Business School was unrelated to the “Alliance Business Academy” that was affiliated with Bangalore University.
Important Dates 2019
|Application Form Starting Date||September 22, 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||February 13, 2018|
AMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University with 50% marks.
- For MBA 2019, Alliance School of Business will accept GMAT / CAT / NMAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / KMAT / AMAT scores of years 2017 / 2018 / 2019.
- All applicants are required to take one of the entrance exams as part of the process.
AMAT 2019 Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., alliance.edu.in
- Click on the link ” Apply for MBA Admissions 2019″.
- Fill all the necessary details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Education Qualifications etc.
- After filling all the details, candidates should upload necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Application Fee to be paid only through Demand Draft, by Cash or online Mode.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
AMAT 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee Details are as follows :
|Mode of Payment||Fee to be paid|
|By Demand Draft/Online Mode/by Cash||Rs 1000/-|
AMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- The Question Paper contains 5 sections.
- Duration of the exam is 1 hour.
- Total 65 questions for 65 marks.
- 1 mark will be given for the correct answer.
- 0.25 negative marking for the wrong answer.
AMAT 2019 Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Conceptual Understanding
- General Knowledge
- General English
AMAT 2019 Selection Process
The selection process will be as follows :
- Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
- Essay Writing
- Oral Extempore Presentation
- Personal Interview
AMAT 2019 Admission Process :
The admission process will be commenced in the month of March 2019. Candidates are offered admission based on the performance in AMAT test and Personal Interview.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- Standard X mark sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets (available as on date)
- Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AMAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.