PMET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Check out the details of the Topic PMET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. PMET is the Medical State Level Entrance Exam conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot. The University offers UG & PG admissions for MBBS & BDS Courses. Every year nearly 920 MBBS and 1070 BDS seats are available for the applicants. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date. Candidates can apply for the application on the official website of the university. Go through the article, for more information about PMET Entrance Exam. Application form will be available from 4th week of June 2019.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- PIMS 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- HP CPMT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
PMET full form is Punjab Medical Entrance Test
Content in this Article
About the University
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established in July 1998 by Punjab Act No. 18. It is named after Baba Farid, a 12th-century Punjabi sufi, and headquartered in Faridkot.
|PMET Online Application Form Starts from||June 26, 2019|
|PMET Application Last Date||July 12, 2019|
|PMET Admit Card Available from||July 2019|
|Date of PMET Entrance Exam||July 14, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||July 23, 2019|
|Counselling starts from||August 8, 2019|
PMET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for PIMS which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualification.
- Age Limit : Candidates age should be 17 years on or before 31st December 2019.
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed 12th from any recognized Board with 50% marks for General/OBC candidates, 40% marks for SC/ST candidates.
PMET 2019 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University.
- On the web page, Click on the link “PMET 2019 Online Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- After registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
PMET 2019 Application Fee
The application fee details are mentioned in the following table.
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 5000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 2500/-|
PMET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- Total 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total Marks are 800.
- Duration of the exam is for 3 hours.
- 4 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
PMET 2019 Syllabus
The PMET Entrance Exam contains the following subjects :
PMET 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
PMET 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
PMET 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the PIMS Entrance Exam is completed. PIMS Exam cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
PMET 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
The following documents are to be submitted during the Counselling Process :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- PMET 2019 Admit Card
- PMET 2019 Rank Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport size Photographs
- Payment Copy
- Other documents mentioned in the PMET 2019 Counselling form
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of PMET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.