AFMC Counselling 2019: It will be held for students who have successfully qualified for the AFMC examination. Applicants will be called for counseling as per the selection list released by the official conducting body. Candidates will be called for the AFMC Entrance Test counselling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various UG, Masters’, MCA and Ph.D. programs. AFMC Counselling will continue the last seat in each programme is occupied. The merit list will be updated on the University website. In this, all the details are completely similar to the Armed Force Medical Science (AFMC परामर्श). You can view or download the AFMC Counselling & Seat Allotment 2019 details are clearly mentioned in this article.
- AFMC Syllabus & Question Papers – Download
- AFMC Question Papers – Download
- AFMC Answer Key/Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
Armed Forces Medical College is a premier medical institute of India acknowledged as a center of excellence for education and research. The college provides training to under-graduate and post-graduate medical and nursing students with assured career prospects in the defense services.
The institute was set up on 01 May 1948 by the recommendations of the BC Roy Committee by the amalgamation of various defense medical organizations. The “Graduate Wing” of AFMC was established on 04 August 1962 to provide a sustainable and steady intake of medical officers for the Indian Armed Forces. The institute is presently affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and is recognized by the MCI for conducting undergraduate and various postgraduate medical courses.
AFMC Counselling Schedule 2019
The students aspiring to appear for AFMC, Pune admissions have to keep AFMC Important Dates in mind to prepare according to the schedule. The NEET is the exam for AFMC admissions. Here take a look at the important dates(tentative) of AFMC 2019 admissions.
|Important Events||AFMC 2019 Dates|
|NEET exam result date 2019||June 5, 2019|
|Online Registration Start Date||1st week of July|
|Last date to register/fill the application form||2nd week of July|
|List of candidates applied/shortlisted for AFMC, Pune(DGHS)||2nd week of July|
|Screening- AFMC, Pune||3rd week of July|
|Releasing the list of selected candidates||Last week of July|
|Reporting for admission at the campus||the first week of August|
AFMC Counselling Procedure
The counseling of AFMC 2019 will start tentatively in the first week of July 2019.
- Mode of AFMC MBBS 2019 counseling will be available offline.
- The AFMC MBBS merit list 2019 will carry the names of eligible applicants for different rounds of AFMC MBB counseling 2019.
- AFMC MBBS 2019 counseling sessions will include document verification, ToELR Test of English Language Comprehension & Logical Reasoning, Psychological Assessment Test PAT, medical exam and Interview by the Board of Officers.
- The marks scored in NEET 2019 and ToELR will be added and the total marks will be divided by 4. Further, 50 marks of the interview will be added to the result obtained after dividing. The marks(out of 250) will be considered as the final marks for admissions to AFMC MBBS.
AFMC Admissions & Counselling 2019
1.There will be two slots in AFMC counseling.
2. The candidates reporting in the morning/afternoon session have to attend the rounds in the order given below –
- Document Verification,
- Blood/Urine investigation,
- ToELR exam
- PAT process
- Interview by the board of officers, and
- Medical Examination the next day.
3. The candidates will have to report to the AFMC campus after the result declaration.
Documents Required for AFMC Counselling 2019
- Class X and XII mark sheets
- Aadhar card
- Certificates specified
- Colored photograph with white background
- AFMC Exam registration slip
- NEET 2019 Hall Ticket and scorecard
- Demand draft of Rs. 250 in the name of ‘DGAFMS Admission Fund’, payable at New Delhi.
Hope this page is useful for those who are preparing for the AFMC Entrance Examination. So, visit the AFMC Counselling & Seat Allotment Details 2019. And if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section or go for the official website notification details. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and neighbors.