TAPMI Syllabus & Courses 2021: In this article, you can check the information regarding the details of TAPMI Exam Syllabus & Courses 2021. The TAPMI Entrance Test will be conducted in the month of February 2021. The TAPMI Exam will be conducted in the month of February 2021 (TAPMI पाठ्यक्रम और पाठ्यक्रम). The Institute offers PGDM courses in Health Care Management, Human Resource Management, Business & Financial Services. Candidates who are shortlisted on the scores of these entrance exams will be called for the next rounds of admission process such as the WAT, Group Discussion (GD) &PI. You can download the TAPMI Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF that will be available in this article.
Also, visit the following articles to know the other information regarding the TAPMI Entrance Test 2021 is given as:
- TAPMI Application Form, Fee, Exam Date, Eligibility
- TAPMI Exam Dates – Check the TAPMI PGDM Schedule
- TAPMI Admit Card/ Hall Ticket – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) is a private autonomous business school in India. It was established in 1980 and is located in the university town of Manipal in Karnataka. It is the fifth management institute in India with dual accreditation of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and Association of MBAs (AMBA). CRISIL graded TAPMI as A+++ B-School both at national and Karnataka State levels for three consecutive years.
TAPMI’s programs include a two-year residential post-graduate diploma in management, post-graduate programs in healthcare management, banking and financial services, a Ph. D. program, and an 18-month joint TAPMI and University of Dubai MBA program. TAPMI collaborates with a number of business organizations to provide continuous learning and education to their executives.
TAPMI Syllabus & Courses 2021 – Important Dates
|Event Name||TAPMI Result Date|
|Start to submit an Application form||Nov 2020|
|Closing date of Application form submission||Jan 2021|
|Communication Admission process Stage-2||Feb 2021|
|TAPMI 2020 Admission Process||Mar 2021|
|Final Selection Admission||Apr 2021|
|PGDM start First Year Term||Jul 2021|
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- PGDM in Banking & Finance Services (PGDM – BKFS)
- PGDM in Human Resource Management (PGDM – HRM)
- PGDM in Marketing & Sales Management
TAPMI 2021 Syllabus
The Syllabus For English
- Comprehension of Passage.
- Proverb sentence correction in short the relevant portion of grammar.
The Syllabus For Quantitative Ability
- Profit & Loss.
- Installment Payments.
- Ratios and Proportion are a few prominent ones.
The Syllabus For Data Interpretation and Logical reasoning
Different types of graphs are,
- Bar graphs.
- Pie chart.
- Venn diagram.
- Critical reasoning and visual reasoning.
How to check the TAPMI Exam 2021 Syllabus
The following are the steps to check the information regarding the T.A.Pai Management Institute Syllabus for all courses is given as:
- Firstly, log on to the official website of TAPMI.
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Next, you can search the ‘Syllabus & Courses’ tab on the home screen.
- After that, select the course name and hit on the submit button.
- TAPMI Syllabus and Academic Programs list will be available now.
- Finally, download the TAPMI Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF and take a hard copy for future reference.
Download TAPMI Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF
|TAPMI MBA Syllabus 2021 PDF Download||Click Here|
|TAPMI Official Website link||Click Here|
T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI)
P.B. No. 9, Manipal – 576 104, Karnataka, India
(Landmark: Manipal – Alevoor Road: TAPMI new campus)
+91 820 2701000
+91 820 2570699
- TAPMI Result – Check Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- TAPMI Question Paper/ Previous Year Papers PDF
- TAPMI Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – [email protected]
In this page, we have given the information about the TAPMI Entrance Test 2021 Syllabus & Courses. If you have any queries give a comment via the comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this website with your friends and family members.