Check out the latest updates of the TIFR GS 2023 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates & Counselling. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research invites applications for Ph.D and Integrated M.Sc – Ph.D. and Ph.D. Programs. Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Entrance Exam.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the next round of the TIFR GS Admission Process. Candidates need to check the eligibility before applying of the admissions (टीआईएफआर जीएस एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Eligible candidates have to fill the form on the official website of the University before the last date ends. Through this article, you will get the details such as Admission Dates, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- DAVUET Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
- DTE Maharashtra Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
TIFR GS full form Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Graduate School Admissions
About Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is a public research institution located in Mumbai, India that is dedicated to basic research in mathematics and the sciences. It is a Deemed University and works under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India. It is located at Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai, with an affiliated campus in Serilingampally near Hyderabad.
TIFR conducts research primarily in the natural sciences, mathematics, the biological sciences, and theoretical computer science and is considered to be one of India’s outstanding research centers. TIFR has a graduate program leading to a Ph.D. in all the major fields of study.
TIFR GS 2023 Application Form
|TIFR GS 2023||Important Dates|
|Online registration starts from||October 8, 2022|
|Last date for application||November 5, 2022, 11:55 p.m.|
|Issuance of TIFR GS 2023 Hall Ticket||End-November, 2022|
|TIFR GS 2023 exam date||Sunday, December 11, 2022|
|Shortlisting for full application||mid-January 2023|
|Start date for GATE score based applications in Systems Sciences:||February 1, 2023.|
|Last date for GATE score based applications in Systems Sciences:||2 weeks after the GATE2023 results are declared on their website.|
|program start date||August 1, 2023|
TIFR GS Eligibility Criteria
- Integrated Ph.D. (M.Sc – Ph.D.): Candidates who have completed a 3-year graduate program in the science field from recognized University. Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in the GS Exam.
- PG (Wild Life Biology and Conservation): A Graduate Degree in relevant field from any recognized University. Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in the GS Exam.
- Ph.D. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Computer and System Sciences): A Graduate Degree in relevant field from any recognized University. Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in the GS Exam followed by Interview.
- Ph.D. (Science Education): Candidates must possess a Master’s Degree in any recognized University.
TIFR GS Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form. Applications are to be filled through online & offline mode.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Click on New Registration and Proceed.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number, etc.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature, Thhum impression in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
- Candidates can fill the application form through offline mode also.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Download and take a printout of the application form.
- Fill all the details in the form and send the duly filled application along with the demand draft to the below address.
Graduate School Admissions – 2023,
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR,
V.N. Purav Marg,
Mankhurd, Mumbai – 400088
TIFR GS Application Fee
Fee details for various courses are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For Male Candidates||Rs 600/-|
|For Female Candidates||Rs 100/-|
TIFR GS Counselling
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the GS Exam. The merit list will be published on the official website of the University. These shortlisted candidates will be called for the next round of Admission Process ie., either Interview & Counselling. Document Verification at the time of Counselling.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling :
- Birth Certificate / Class X Pass Certificate
- Mark sheet of 10th
- GS Exam Admit Card
- GS Exam Score Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- 4 recent and identical passport size photograph
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about TIFR GS Admission 2023 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Counselling (टीआईएफआर जीएस प्रवेश). If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.