TIFR GS 2019 Due Date, Application Form, Counselling, Fee, Eligibility
Check out the latest updates of TIFR GS 2019 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates & Counselling. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research invites applications for Ph.D and Integrated M.Sc – Ph.D and Ph.D Programs. Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Entrance Exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the next round of Admission Process. Candidates need to check the eligibility before applying fo the admissions. Eligible candidates have to fill the form on the official website of the University before the last date ends. Through this article, you will get the details such as Admission Dates etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- DAVUET Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
- DTE Maharashtra Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
TIFR GS full form Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Graduate School Admissions
About Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Content in this Article
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is a public research institution located in Mumbai, India that is dedicated to basic research in mathematics and the sciences. It is a Deemed University and works under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India. It is located at Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai, with an affiliated campus in Serilingampally near Hyderabad.
TIFR conducts research primarily in the natural sciences, mathematics, the biological sciences and theoretical computer science and is considered to be one among India’s outstanding research centres. TIFR has a graduate programme leading to a PhD in all the major fields of study.
|Online Registration starts from||October 12, 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||November 12, 2019|
|Download of Hall Tickets||November 22, 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||December 9, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||10th January 2019|
- Integrated Ph.D(M.Sc – Ph.D) : Candidates who have completed 3 year graduate programme in science field from recognized University. Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in GS Exam.
- PG (Wild Life Biology and Conservation) : A Graduate Degree in relevant field from any recognized University. Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in GS Exam.
- Ph.D(Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Computer and System Sciences) : A Graduate Degree in relevant field from any recognized University. Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in GS Exam followed by Interview.
- Ph.D (Science Education) : Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in any recognized University.
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form. Applications are to be filled through online & offline mode.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Click on New Registration and Proceed.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number etc.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature, Thhum impression in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
- Candidates can fill the application form theorugh offline mode also.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Download and take a printout of the application form.
- Fill all the details in the form and send the duly filled application along with demand draft to the below address.
Graduate School Admissions – 2019,
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR,
V.N. Purav Marg,
Mankhurd, Mumbai – 400088
The Fee deatils for various courses are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For Male Candidates||Rs 600/-|
|For Female Candidates||Rs 100/-|
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of GS Exam. The merit list will be published on the official website of the University. These shortlisted candidates will be called for the next round of Admission Process ie., either Interview & Counselling. Document Verification at the time of Counselling.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling :
- Birth Certificate / Class X Pass Certificate
- MarkSheet of 10th
- GS Exam Admit Card
- GS Exam Score Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- 4 recent and identical passport size photograph
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about TIFR GS Admission 2019 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Counselling. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.