BHU PMT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023: Check the details of the Topic BHU PMT 2022 Syllabus, Exam Pattern. PMT is the PMT (Pre-Medical Test) mostly known as the All India Level Medical Entrance Exam which is conducted every year for seeking admissions (बीएचयू पीएमटी सिलेबस) in Medical Courses. This Entrance Test is organized by Banaras Hindu University. The Examination date will be in the months of May to June. Interested and Eligible can apply for the admissions before the last date.
Visit the official website of the university for application forms. In this, all the details are completely related to the Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test. You can view or download the BHU PMT Syllabus 2022 PDF is also available on this page.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- BHU PMT Question Papers – Download in PDF
- BHU PMT Answer Key – Download in PDF
- BHU PMT Result – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
Content in this Article
BHU PMT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Application Form Starting Date||1st week of January 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||Last week of February 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of April 2022|
|Date of Exam (Screening Test)||2nd week of May 2022|
|Date of Main Exam||2nd week of June 2022|
BHU PMT Syllabus 2023
- Work and Heat
- Wave Motion
- Physics of the Atom
- Nuclear Physics
- Law of Thermodynamics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electronic Devices
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Circular Motion
- Structure of Atom
- State of Matter
- Physical Chemistry
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Organic Chemistry
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- General & Inorganic Chemistry
- Elements and Compounds
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Xylem and Phloem
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Transpiration and respiration
- Plant growth and development
- The internal structure of the stem
- The internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves
- Genetics and Evolution
- Botany and Human Welfare
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants
- Absorption and cell water relations
BHU PMT Exam Pattern 2023
The Examination will be conducted in two stages i.e., Prelims or Screening and Main exam.
- The preliminary exam is for 200 questions.
- The Mains Exam contains 100 questions.
- The Duration of the Exam is for 3 hours.
- 2 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
Download BHU PMT Syllabus 2023 PDF
|BHU Pre Medical Test Official Website||Click Here|
|BHU PMT Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of BHU PMT 2023 Syllabus, Exam Pattern (बीएचयू पीएमटी परीक्षा पैटर्न). For any doubt, you can contact us via the comment section. you can share our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.