BHU PMT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Download BHU PMT Exam Syllabus PDF
BHU PMT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Check out the details of the Topic BHU PMT 2019 Syllabus, Exam Pattern. PMT is the Pre-Medical Test mostly known as All India Level Medical Entrance Examination which is conducted every year for seeking admissions in Medical Courses. This Entrance Test is conducted by Banaras Hindu University. The Exam date will be in the months of May – June. Interested and Eligible can apply for the admissions before the last date. Visit the official website of the university for application forms. In this all the details are completely related to the Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test. You can view or download the BHU PMT Syllabus (बीएचयू पीएमटी सिलेबस) 2019 PDF is also available in this page.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- BHU PMT Question Papers – Download in PDF
- BHU PMT Answer Key – Download in PDF
- BHU PMT Result – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
BHU PMT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Content in this Article
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Application Form Starting Date||1st week of January 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||Last week of February 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam (Screening Test)||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Main Exam||2nd week of June 2019|
BHU PMT Syllabus 2019
- Work and Heat
- Wave Motion
- Physics of the Atom
- Nuclear Physics
- Law of Thermodynamics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electronic Devices
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Circular Motion
- Structure of Atom
- State of Matter
- Physical Chemistry
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Organic Chemistry
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- General & Inorganic Chemistry
- Elements and Compounds
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Xylem and Phloem
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Transpiration and respiration
- Plant growth and development
- Internal structure of stem
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves
- Genetics and Evolution
- Botany and Human Welfare
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants
- Absorption and cell water relations
BHU PMT Exam Pattern 2019
The Examination will be conducted in two stages i.e., Prelims or Screening and Main exam.
- Preliminary exam is for 200 questions.
- The Mains Exam contains 100 questions.
- The Duration of the Exam is for 3 hours.
- 2 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
Download BHU PMT Syllabus 2019 PDF
|BHU Pre Medical Test Official Website||Click Here|
|BHU PMT Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click Here|
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of BHU PMT 2019 Syllabus, Exam Pattern. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.