COMEDK PGET Counselling 2020: Check the COMEDK PGET is referred to as Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka PG Entrance Test it is a state-level medical entrance test. This examination is conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. COMEDK PGET offers admission (COMEDK PGET काउंसलिंग) into PG courses like MD/MS/MDS. Through this exam, candidates can get into various PG medical and dental courses. NEET PG/MDS exam scores can get admission in Post Graduate medical/dental courses. In this, all the details are related to the COMEDK. You can check the COMEDK PGET Counseling & Seat Allotment Details 2020 is available on this page.
- COMEDK PGET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download in PDF
- COMEDK PGET Result – Cutoff & Merit List
- COMEDK PGET Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Content in this Article
COMEDK PGET Counselling 2020
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||Mar 2020|
|Application Start Date||Mar 2020|
|Last Date of Form Submission||The third week of Mar 2020|
|Publishing of the Provisional COMEDK Merit List On a website||Last Week of Mar 2020|
COMEDK PGET Counselling 2019
ComedK PGET 2019 1st 2nd 3rd Round Counselling Schedule, Seat Allotment: Every year the university authority conducts this COMEDK PGET Counseling Process to select the interested students for COMEDK PG Medical & Dental Admissions. Postulants this year who qualified for the NEET PG Entrance Examination can submit their forms online now. The end date for admission to dental and medical PG courses in May 2019. The availability of time for facilitating the admission to postgraduate courses on time has to keep in view.
Therefore COMEDK PGET 2019 decided to have only one round of counseling as given below. Every year a lot of applicants applied in this COMEDK PGET exam. If you get more details about the COMEDK PGET Seat Allotment 2019 like counseling dates, counseling process, seat allotment, etc all are updated with the below article.
|Name of the Organization||A consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka (COMEDK).|
|Exam Name||Post Graduate Entrance Test.|
|Courses Offered||Medical & Dental Courses.|
|Exam Date||March 2019|
|Result Declaration Date||Updated soon|
|Counseling Status||Released soon|
Details of COMEDK PGET Counselling 2020
The authority of COMEDK PGET Entrance Test 2020 has published the counseling schedule on its main portal of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. Applicants by login to official link can check information about COMEDK PGET Counseling Rounds and counseling procedure, merit list, and seat allotment result. Candidates must carry original certificates and one set of photocopies for verification of documents. After verification, the original documents will return back to the candidates.
COMEDK PGET 2020 Counselling Process
- Before registration for the COMEDK PGET, 2019 Counselling candidates have to get the following documents verified at the counter such as voter id, passport, driving license, etc.
- Candidates have to provide the originals along with a set of attested photocopies for verification
- On the backside of the Demand Draft along with the name of the candidate and contact details The COMEDK UGET, 2020 TAT number must be mentioned
- Candidates are suggested to keep a copy of the DD with them.
- After the selection of seats, candidates will be allotted the seats as per their choice and the availability of the seat.
- After the seat selection is completed a confirmed COMEDK PGET 2019 Seat Allotment letter will be given.
- To confirm the admission Candidates are required to pay the admission fee through the DD at the Bank counter
- COMEDK PGET 2019 fee receipt will be given along with the COMEDK PGET 2019 Seat Allotment letter after the payment is done.
Required Documents for COMEDK PGET Counselling 2020
- NEET PG 2020 Rank Card.
- Admit Card of PG NEET Exam 2020
- Mark sheet of SSC and Class 12th.
- MBBS/ BDS (All Marks Card/s).
- Photo Identity in the original.
- The first-year tuition fee drew through Demand Draft in the name of ‘COMEDK’ and specifying the TAT, payable at Bangalore drawn from the Nationalized Bank.
- Permanent / Provisional State / Central Council registration certificate.
- Attempt Certificate (if applicable).
- Permanent / Provisional degree certificate.
- Caste certificate.
In this article, we have given the information about the COMEDK PGET Counselling & Seat Allotment details in the academic year of 2020. So, see once in this article and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or move to the official site. Please share this web portal to our friends and family members.