Check out UPSC Mains Marathi Reference Books 2021 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 20201 and UPSC Mains Marathi Question Papers 2020. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Marathi books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2021 exam. The following are the Marathi books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Marathi Notes in pdf.
Also Check :
- UPSC Mains Marathi Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Marathi Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Marathi Exam Date 2021
IAS Mains Exam Update 2021: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in September 2021. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Marathi Exam 2021 will be held in September 2021
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Marathi Reference Books 2021
- Athavaninche Pakshi – P.I. Sonkamble
- Balakvinchi Kavita – Balkavi
- Brahmankany – S.V. Ketkar
- Damayanti-Swayamvar – Raghunath Pandit
- Ekek Paan Galavaya – Gouri Deshpande
- Jahirnama- Narayan Surve
- Jana Hey Volatu Jethe – Sharchchandra Muktibodh
- Jevha Mi Jaat Chorli Hoti – Baburao Bagul
- Lōkasāhitya mimānsā – Vishwanath Shinde
- Mridgandh’ – Vinda Karandikar
- Namadevanchi Abhangawani – Ed: Inamdar, Relekar, Mirajkar
- Painjan – Ed : M.N. Adwant Sahitya Prasar Kendra
- Prācīna marāṭhī vāṅmayācā itihāsa – la. Rā. Nasirābādakara
- Pradashikna 1 and 2
- Sandhyakalchya Kavita -Grace
- Sashtang Namaskar – P.K. Atre
- Shetkaryacha Asud’, ‘Sarvajanik Satyadharma’ – Mahatma Jotiba Phule
- Shilan’ – Uddhav Shelke
- Sugama marāṭhī vyākaraṇa va lēkhana – Mo. Ra. Valambe
- Vishakha’ -Kusumagraj
- Ya Sattet Jeev Ramat Nahi’ – By Namdev Dhasa
About Marathi Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC mains optional paper Marathi is an Indian language spoken predominantly by the Marathi people of Maharashtra. It is the official language and co-official language in the Maharashtra and Goa states of Western India, respectively, and is one of the 22 scheduled languages of India. There were 73 million speakers in 2007; Marathi ranks 19th in the list of most spoken languages in the world. Marathi has the fourth-largest number of native speakers in India, after Hindi, Bengali, and Telugu in that order. Marathi has some of the oldest literature of all modern Indo-Aryan languages, dating from about 900 AD.
The major dialects of Marathi are Standard Marathi and the Varhadi dialect. Malvani Konkani has been heavily influenced by Marathi varieties. The earliest example of the existence of Marathi as an independent language dates back to more than 2,000 years
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get the complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Marathi subject 2021. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Marathi Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Marathi Reference Books 2021 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.