UPSC Mains Dogri Reference Books 2019 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES
Check out UPSC Mains Dogri Reference Books 2019 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2019 and UPSC Mains Dogri Question Papers 2019. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Dogri books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2019 exam. Following are the Dogri books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Dogri Notes in pdf.
Also, Check :
- UPSC Mains Dogri Syllabus 2019
- UPSC Mains Dogri Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics 2019 – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
IAS Mains Dogri Exam Date 2019
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Exam Update 2019: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in 2019. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Dogri Reference Books 2019
- Meel Patthar (collection of short stories) by Bandhu Sharma
- Kaiddi (Novel) by Desh Bandhu Dogra Nutan
- Nanga Rukkh (Novel) by O.P. Sharma Sarathi.
- Nayaan (Drama) by Mohan Singh.
- Satrang (A collection of one act plays) The following pay wrights: Vishwa Nath Khajuria, Ram Nath Shastri, Jitendra Sharma, Lalit Magotra and Madan Mohan Sharma.
- Dogri Lalit Nibandh
- Dogri language: Origin and development through different stages.
- Linguistic boundaries of Dogri and its dialects.
- Characteristic features of Dogri language.
- A brief account of Pre-independence Dogri Literature: Poetry & Prose.
- Development of modern Dogri Poetry and main trends in Dogri Poetry.
- Development of Dogri short-story, main trends & prominent short-story writers.
- Development of Dogri Novel, main trends & contribution of Dogri Novelists.
- Development of Dogri Drama & contribution of prominent Playwrights.
- Development of Dogri Prose : Essays, Memoirs & Travelogues.
- An introduction to Dogri Folk literature – Folk songs, Folk tales & Ballads.
- The following authors: Vishwa Nath Khajuria, Narayan Mishra, Balkrishan Shastri, Shiv Nath, Shyam Lal Sharma, Lakshmi Narayan, D.C. Prashant, Ved Ghai, Kunwar Viyogi.
About Dogri Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC Dogri is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by about five million people in India and Pakistan, chiefly in the Jammu region of Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh, but also in northern Punjab, other parts of Jammu and Kashmir, and elsewhere. Although formerly treated as a Punjabi dialect, Dogri is now considered to be a member of the Western Pahari group of languages.The language is referred to as Pahari in Pakistan.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get a complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Dogri subject 2019. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Dogri Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Dogri Reference Books 2019 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.