Check out UPSC Mains Bodo Reference Books 2021 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2021 and UPSC Mains Bodo Question Papers 2019. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Bodo books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2021 exam. Following are the Bodo books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Bodo Notes in pdf.
Also, Check :
- UPSC Mains Bodo Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Bodo Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Bodo Exam Date 2021
IAS Mains Exam Update 2021: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in 2021. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Bodo Reference Books 2021
- Homeland, language family, its present status and its mutual contact with Assamese.
- Morphology: Gender, Case & Case endings, Plural suffix, Definitives, Verbal suffix.
- Vocabulary and its sources.
- Syntax: Types of sentences, Word Order.
- History of Scripts used in writing Bodo Language since inception.
- General introduction of Bodo folk literature.
- The contribution of Missionaries.
- Periodization of Bodo Literature.
- Critical analysis of different genre (Poetry, Novel, Short Story and Drama)
- Translation Literature.
About Bodo Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
Bodo is the Sino-Tibetan language spoken primarily by the Bodo people of North East India, Nepal and Bengal. Bodo language has been written using the Devanagari script.It is the official language of the Bodoland Autonomous region and the co-official language of the Indian state of Assam.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get a complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Bodo subject 2021. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Bodo Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Bodo Reference Books 2021 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.