B.Tech Architectural Engineering Reference Books 2020 PDF & Recommended Authors
Check out the details on B.Tech Architectural Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided the complete information like B.Tech Architectural Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech Architectural Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech Architectural Engineering Top Colleges list, B.Tech Architectural Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
- B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
B.TECH FULL FORM: BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
Content in this Article
About B.Tech Architectural Engineering
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
Architecture is a designing of buildings and planning in the construction of the building. Architectural Course consists of architectural drawing, calculations, floor plan, time planning in the building process. The architecture includes scale planning of the different structures. The number of graphical representations and calculations are involved in the subject.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Architectural Engineering Course
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
B.Tech Architectural Engineering Course Specializations
- Fire protection engineering
- Building transportation systems
- Acoustics design and construction
- Green building
- Construction management
List of Subjects in B.Tech Architectural Engineering Course
- Engineering Management
- History of Architecture
- Building Services
- Quantity Surveying, Specifications, Contracts and Valuation
- Surveying, Building Construction, and Materials
- Architectural Design
Optional Subjects: (Any one from each group)
- Structural Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Construction Technology
- Theory of Structures
- Prestressed and Precast Concrete Structures
- Structural Design
- Design and Planning
- Town Planning and Landscape Architecture
- Professional Practice
- Professional Practice
- Mapping a Thesis Project
- Interior Design
- Computer Graphics
Eligibility For B.Tech Architectural Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with the minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Architectural Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
|Workflows: Expanding Architecture′s Territory in the Design and Delivery of Buildings (Architectural Design)|
|Structural Glass Facades and Enclosures|
Ernst Neufert and Peter Neufert
|Architectural Photography: Composition, Capture, and Digital Image Processing|
|Space Architecture: The New Frontier for Design Research (Architectural Design)|
|Architectural Graphic Standards for Architects, Engineers, Decorators, Builders, and Draftsmen|
Charles George Ramsey and Harold Reeve Sleeper
|Interactive Architecture: Adaptive World (Architecture Briefs)|
|Designing Tall Buildings: Structure as Architecture|
|The Tectonics of Structural Systems: An Architectural Approach|
You can also check our previous article for more information on reference Books for GATE Examination
Importance of Reference Books
B.Tech Architectural Engineering Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech Architectural Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.