Check out the details on B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided the complete information like B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Top Colleges list, B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, a Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
- B.Tech CSE Computer Science Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
B.TECH FULL FORM: BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
About B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
B. Tech Instrumentation engineering is one of the branches of engineering that specializes in the principle and operation of measuring instruments that are used in fields of design, the configuration of automated systems in electrical, pneumatic domains, etc. The work is based on designing, developing, installing, managing equipment that is used to monitor and control machinery.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering Course
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
List of Subjects in B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Course
• Applied Mathematics-I
• Applied Physics-I
• Applied Chemistry-I
• Engineering Mechanics
• Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering
• Environmental studies
• Basic Workshop Practice-I
• Applied Mathematics-II
• Applied Physics-II
• Applied Chemistry-II
• Engineering Drawing
• Structured Programming Approach
• Communication Skills
• Basic Workshop Practice-II
- Applied Mathematics-III
- Electrical Network
- Analysis and Synthesis
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Object-oriented programming and methodology
- Applied Mathematics-IV
- Feedback Control System
- Electrical Technology and Instruments
- Communication System
- Application Software Practices
- Signals and Systems
- Applications of Microcontroller -I
- Control System Design
- Signal Conditioning
- Circuit Design
- Control system components
- Business Communication and Ethics
- Process Instrumentation Systems
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Digital Signal Processing
- Applications of Microcontroller -II
- Industrial Data Communication
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Industrial Process Control
- Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Advanced Control Systems Process
- Batch Process Automation
- Instrumentation Project Documentation & Execution
- Instrument & System Design
Eligibility For B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
|Book Title||Author Name||Book Cost|
|Matrix Educare B-Tech EI 3rd Year 5th Semester Industrial Instrumentation (MEB036)||
|Evaluation of Analytical Methods in Biological Systems: Analysis of Biogenic Amines Pt. A (Techniques & Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry)||
Glen B. Baker and Ronald T. Coutts
|Matrix Educare B-Tech EI 2nd Year 3rd Semester Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation (MEB033)||
Partha Sarathee Bhowmik
|Industrial Instrumentation (New Edition 2016)||
Pramod B. Deshkari
|Introduction to Instrumentation and Measurements (Electronic Engineering Systems)||
Robert B. Northrop
|Technology of Integrated Circuits (Springer Series in Advanced Microelectronics)||
D.Widmann and H. Mader
|Introduction to Instrumentation and Measurements, Third Edition||
Robert B. Northrop
You can also check our previous article for more information on reference Books for GATE
Importance of Reference Books
B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.