CIC DU Application Form 2023: Check out the latest updates of CIC DU Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Results, Exam Pattern & Counselling. The University of Delhi offers B.Tech admissions through the Cluster Innovation Centre (CIC). The University invites applications for admissions in B.Tech & B.A (Hons) Courses. The University conducts an Entrance Exam (DUCIC) to the candidates for seeking admissions (सीआईसी डीयू आवेदन पत्र). Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on their performance in the Entrance Exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Counselling & Admission Process.
Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article, you can get all the information about CIC DU Admission Dates, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- PDPU MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
- SCMHRD MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
CIC DU full form is Cluster Innovation Centre, Delhi University
Content in this Article
About Delhi University
The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University (DU), is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly. As a collegiate university, its main functions are divided between the academic departments of the university and affiliated colleges. Consisting of three colleges, two faculties, and 750 students at its founding, the University of Delhi has since become India’s largest institution of higher learning and among the largest in the world.
The University of Delhi was ranked 481-490 in the QS World University Rankings of 2020. The same rankings ranked it 72 in Asia and 41 among BRICS nations. It was ranked 601-800 in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2020,144 in Asia and 109 among BRICS & Emerging Economies University Rankings in 2017. In India, it was ranked 14 overall by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2020 and 7th among universities.
The Faculty of Law was ranked third in India by The Week’s “Top Law Colleges In 2017.”
CIC DU Application Form 2022
The Cluster Innovation Center Delhi University Application Form Dates in the academic year of 2020 will be updated soon at the ducic.ac.in
|DU CIC 2022||Important Dates|
|Admit card||Apr 2022|
|Announcement of Result||Jul 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for CIC DU Application Form
- Applicants should have completed 10+2 from any recognized Board with minimum 60% marks.
- There is no age limit for Under Graduate Programmes.
CIC DU 2022 Application Form
CIC DU Application Form: Candidates can fill in the application form through offline or online mode. Candidates applying for admission should follow the steps below while filling out the application form:
- Visit the official website of the Institute. i.e., du.ac.in
- Click on “Apply Online Here”.
- Enter details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill in the remaining application parts such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
CIC DU 2022 Application Fee
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 500/-|
CIC DU 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admission card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the exam commences. Here are the steps to download the CIC DU Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on the “CIC DU” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
CIC DU 2022 Result
Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to check out the results:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link ” CIC DU 2022 Results “
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth to access the result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counselling process.
CIC DU 2022 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Exam will be offline.
- 100 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
- 4 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- -1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
The Entrance Exam contains the following topic as Syllabus:
- Analytical Ability
Admissions & Counselling
CIC DU Application Form: Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on preference and marks. After allotment of seats, candidates have to reach the allotted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants. If the candidates fail to submit the documents below, their candidature will be canceled.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Migration Certificate from last studied college
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- CIC DU Admit Card
- CIC DU Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of CIC DU Admissions (सीआईसी डीयू प्रवेश), Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern, Counselling. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
How many seats are there in CIC for B.Tech?
CIC offers totally 50 seats for B.Tech students. And, the fee is around Rs. 6000.
How do I get admission for B.Tech CIC DU?
Admission for B.Tech Course is done based on the merit list released by the institute of entrance exam scores conducted by the institute. And, also the university accepts the score of JEE Main/ CUCET for the B.Tech/M.Sc admissions as well.
Cluster Innovation Centre allow lateral admission?
No, Cluster Innovation Centre does not have any such policy which allows lateral admission for any courses.
When will the CIC DU Entrance Exam will be held?
CIC DU Entrance Exam will be held in the month of June 2022.