Prepare UPSC Marathi: Check out How to Prepare UPSC Marathi Optional subject 2022 – Study Strategy. UPSC Mains Marathi Optional subject Preparation Tips are provided here. UPSC Notification 2022 has released. Today we’ve provided a Preparation strategy for UPSC Marathi optional Paper. UPSC has already announced the IAS / Civil Services Exam Dates (UPSC मराठी भाषा का पेपर कैसे तैयार करें). Before going to start the preparation strategy for UPSC, know UPSC Mains Syllabus. You can check Suggested Strategy for Marathi optional for the UPSC IAS mains exam.
Content in this Article
How to Prepare UPSC Marathi Optional Subject 2022
According to the recent trends of UPSC, the success rate of Literature subjects are correspondingly high than other optional subjects. The importance of the optional subject is an unavoidable one in UPSC IAS Mains Exam. Aspirants must look for the scope of the subject, what it demands and how much effort you need to put to get the good score in the optional subject. The syllabus of Marathi literature for the UPSC IAS Mains exam is limited in comparison with the optional subjects. With the right approach, it is possible to clear this exam in the first attempt but don’t get depressed if you fail.
- know your UPSC Civil Services Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
UPSC Preparation Tips
UPSC Aspirants should follow exam tips to write the exam. Preparation tips are needed for any exam. UPSC exam should be conducted once in every year. Planning and hard work are very important to face any competitive exam. Below are some of the tips for preparation. Each UPSC mains Marathi paper consists of 250 marks. The duration for each Marathi language mains paper is 3 hours.
Step 1: Know UPSC Marathi syllabus
In the previous article, we’ve provided UPSC Mains Marathi Syllabus. You can check and find what are the applicable topics and chapter for UPSC IAS Mains Exam.
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for UPSC Marathi
To prepare UPSC Marathi Optional Subject, UPSC aspirants should prepare some reference books. We’ve already provided UPSC Reference Books for All optional papers. You can check our best-recommended books for the IAS exam at the given link below. The suggested books are included in optional and language Subjects.
Recommended books for Marathi:
- Athavaninche Pakshi – P.I. Sonkamble
- Balakvinchi Kavita – Balkavi
- Brahmankany – S.V. Ketkar
- Damayanti-Swayamvar – Raghunath Pandit
- Ekek Paan Galavaya – Gouri Deshpande
- Jahirnama- Narayan Surve
- Jana Hey Volatu Jethe – Sharchchandra Muktibodh
- Jevha Mi Jaat Chorli Hoti – Baburao Bagul
- Lōkasāhitya mimānsā – Vishwanath Shinde
- Mridgandh’ – Vinda Karandikar
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is very important for every exam preparation for How to Prepare UPSC Marathi. It plays a key role in the success of getting a good score in the UPSC exam. Prepare a study plan for the UPSC exam. Make a monthly plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare UPSC Marathi Optional Paper. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare a few hours and spend at least 8 hours for IAS exam preparation.
UPSC Marathi Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months of preparation time for the UPSC Mains exam, you can prepare 8-9 hours per day.
|UPSC Preparation Plan for Marathi (Before 3 Months)|
|Paper A – Indian Language||1 hr daily|
|Paper B – English||1 hr daily|
|Paper 2 – General Studies 1||1 hrs. daily|
|Paper 3 – General Studies 2||1 hrs. daily|
|Paper 4 – General Studies 3||1 hrs. daily|
|Paper 5 – General Studies 4||1 hrs. daily|
|Paper 6 – Marathi Optional Paper 1||1 hrs. daily|
|Paper 7 – Marathi Optional Paper 2||1 hrs. daily|
Step 4:Prepare UPSC Marathi Important Topics 2022
Marathi Paper I and Paper II Important Topics
Paper 1 of Marathi literature contains the history of Marathi literature, language, grammar, and dialects of Marathi. The important topics in Paper I are Nature and Functions of Language, Dialects of Marathi, Marathi Grammar Parts of Speech. Paper-II of Marathi literature deals with the poems and prose.
As you know the marks of the optional paper are crucial to deciding your ranking in the final list, you to have to perform exceptionally well in the paper of your choice. Since the rest of the papers are compulsory for all, its only the optional paper that can make or break your fortune. So don’t try to do selective reading and gamble, as there is only one optional paper now.
Final Step: Prepare UPSC Marathi Previous Question Papers & Practice papers
Download UPSC Mains Marathi Question Papers. We’ve provided UPSC mains Marathi Previous Question papers for download in PDF format.
Who should opt for Marathi?
If an aspirant has an edge over Marathi literature optional subject, then it is a good decision of choosing it as your optional subject for UPSC IAS Mains. Marathi is an Indian language spoken predominantly by the Marathi people of Maharashtra. It is the official language and co-official language in the Maharashtra and Goa states of Western India. This exam can not give UPCS in Marathi but every state also conduct civil services exam
and also Maharastra Gov. conduct it and in that examination, you can apply with
Marathi language. He/She may score well in Paper I which is like general studies but Paper-II becomes the eliminating factor if it is not covered exhaustively.
- Literature subjects are less informative.
- good for who is creative
- not too difficult to understand
- to score good marks one should have good writing skill
- creativity required
- depth in philosophy required
How much time does it take to prepare?
4-5 months, if you study Marathi 12-15 hours per week. This should be enough. Also, it depends on how much can you recall your graduation concepts.
Ideally, aspirants need 4-5 months to complete the optional subject solely. Here we are giving the best suitable strategies for Marathi optional for UPSC IAS Mains Exam.
- Aspirants should have an exhaustive knowledge about the syllabus of Marathi optional.
- Candidates should know the basic concept of Marathi to tackle Paper-II.
- Improve writing skills because every language should need good writing skills to answer the questions in a particular language.
- In your essay, write in a simple but effective language. Attempt the essay question last with at least 40 minutes to spare. Once you are done with the other sections, you will have enough ‘flow’ to write your essay. Also, you should not waste time writing an elaborate essay at the beginning.
- Apart from your regular newspaper, read a newspaper in the language that you have opted for at least 15 minutes every day. This will familiarise you with the subtleties of the language. It will also give you the modern method of writing in the language.
- The essential part of UPSC IAS Exam preparation is solving the previous year UPSC Mains questions papers. For Marathi also aspirants should go through the Previous year question paper to extract an idea about exam patterns, trends, etc.
This article titled “How to Prepare UPSC Marathi Optional subject 2022 – Study Strategy – Suggested by Toppers ” gives the detailed information about the tips for the preparation of the UPSC 2022 exam for all optional papers UPSC मराठी पेपर. Additional information like Reference books for UPSC Mains, IAS Previous question papers are also given above. Students should follow those tips and prepare well for the exam and download the links for more information about UPSC.