RRB Clerk Online Application – Fee Last Date – How to Apply
Check the Latest Details on the topic of RRB Clerk Online Application – Fee Last Date – How to Apply. The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has been conducting Common Written Test (CWE) for the Regional Rural Bank (RRB). RRB Clerk is conducted to recruit the Eligible Candidates in the post of Office Assistants.Here you can get the complete information on RRB Clerk 2019 Application Form. The Candidates who are going to apply RRB 2019 Test can refer this post for Exam Information. The RRB Clerk Exam will be Conducted in the Online Mode as Computer Based Test. The main purpose of this employment is to enhance the human resource and financial development in the rural areas. IBPS will release recruitment notification 2019 for the post of Office Assistants in the Month of March 2019.
Refer the following Links for More Information on RRB Clerk 2019.
- RRB Clerk Notification 2019 – CWE VII Vacancies & Recruitment
- RRB Clerk Exam Date 2019 – Time Table, Schedule & Timings
- The RRB Clerk Admit Card Download – Hall Ticket Download 2019
- RRB Clerk Syllabus 2019 – IBPS CWE Clerk VI Prelims & Mains
- The RRB Clerk Previous Question papers, Answer Keys Free PDF Download
Content in this Article
RRB Clerk Online Application 2019
The Eligible Candidates for RRB Clerk 2019 Exam can apply through the online for the RRB Clerk Online Application form. The application form will be available on the official website of IBPS. The IBPS Authority Announce the Official Dates of the RRB Clerk 2019 Exam. The IBPS Authority Release the 2019 RRB Clerk Notification for the post of Office Assistants for the candidate. The Dates would be Issued in the Sequence Pattern for the Applicants as they can follow the procedure of Selection Instructed by the IBPS Authority.The candidates Who want to apply for RRB Clerk 2019 Exam Should follow the RRB Clerk Event Dates as Given below,
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Release Dates of RRB Clerk Online Application form the Month of March 2019. The Application form availability can be done in the month of March 2019. The Last date for Application Submission by the Authority is April 2019. The Prelims Admit card can be Issued by the Authority in the month of May 2019. The IBPS RRB Prelims Exam is going to Conduct in May 2019 and the Prelims exam result will be Issued in May 2019. The RRB Clerk Main Exam Admit Card Availability in the month of June 2019.The Main Exam can be Conducted in the Month of June 2019 with the Declaration of the final result will be done in the Month of July 2019.
RRB Clerk 2019 Exam Dates
|Issue of RRB Clerk Notification||March 2019|
|Application form availability||March 2019|
|Last date for Application Submission||April 2019|
|Prelims Admit card||May 2019|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Exam date 2019||May 2019|
|Prelims exam result||May 2019|
|Main Exam Admit Card Availability||June 2019|
|Main Exam Date||June 2019|
|Declaration of final result||July 2019|
How to Apply for RRB Clerk Online Application?
- Visit the official website of IBPS RRB Clerk Online Application: www.ibps.in
- The Candidate has to Register on the Official Site for Online Application and for exam updates. The candidate can get the Link for Registration as Like “Click Here For New Registration”.
- On the Official Website Home Page, you can find the link RRB Clerk
- The Registered Candidates can Click the Link “Click Here To Apply Online for Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)”
- You can be Directed to the Online Application Form of RRB Clerk 2019.
- An automated provisional registration number and password will generate and will send to your registered E-mail ID and phone number.
- Fill All the Application Credentials as Required for filling. The final step is to complete the payment process through online mode.
- Download Application as Hard Copy for further use. The Next Process of Exam Updates Will be Send to your Email and Pone of the Applied Candidates.
RRB Clerk Application Fee
The Application Fee of RRB Clerk 2019 Payment can be done through online Mode only. The Fee/Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded to any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.The Candidate should pay the Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees and intimation charges. The following table has the Category wise Application fee of RRB Clerk 2019.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
|SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|General and Other Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
RRB Clerk Online Application Instructions
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The Online payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- The particulars mentioned in the online application Like Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre for Examination, State in which applied for, registration of preferences for Participating Organisations etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
List of RRB Participating Organizations
- Tripura Gramin Bank Agartala
- UtkalGrameen Bank
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Bihar Gramin Bank
- Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Gramin Bank of Aryavart
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
- J & K Grameen Bank Jammu
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
- Odisha Gramya Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Bank
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Sutlej Gramin Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
RRB Clerk Exam Details
IBPS will recruit the candidates by conducting the online exam of Preliminary & Main exam. IBPS every year conducts the exam for the recruitment will be held for Group B of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in participated banks across India. The candidates who can Qualify the Three Stages of the RRB Clerk 2019 Exam of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview can be Qualified for the post of Group B. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2019 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt.
For More Information You can refer the Official Website for the RRB Clerk Notification details, Information on Up to Dates and Etc…,. If any Kind of Information may Change by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be Intimate You through our Post.
Also, Check the following Links for better Information
- RRB Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 – Subjects, Marks, Exam Duration
- The RRB Clerk Results in 2019 – Result Date, Score Card, Merit List
- RRB Clerk Cut off marks 2019- Previous Year Cutoff Marks
- Salary of RRB Clerk – Starting salary, Promotion Allowances & Bonus
Hope you may get the complete details on the Topic of RRB Clerk Online Application – Fee Last Date – How to Apply. By Subscribing or Liking Our Site You can Get the Up to Date Information on the RRB Clerk Exam. For Any Query According to the Exam, You can clarify through the Comment Box.