NIRD PGDRDM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of NIRD PGDRDM 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. National Institute of Rural Development, Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development for the session 2019. Admissions will be based on CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA during the year 2018-19. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information about NIRD PGDRDM Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- JIPMER Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- JNU CEEB Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
NIRD full form is National Institute of Rural Development
Content in this Article
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is an Indian institute for research in rural development. It is located in Rajendranagar near Hyderabad. NIRD offers a two year PGDM (RM) course. It is an autonomous organization under the Department of Rural Development and received accreditation from AICTE in 2018. Prior this, NIRDPR offered a one year PGDRDM course. The selection process is through Valid Score in CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA. It started in 2018. This course assures 100% placement and provides basic understanding of the Rural Sector.
The institute was first named National Institute of Community Development (NICD) in 1962, later merging with Central Institute of Study and Research in Community Development at Mussoorie, (now in Uttarakhand) and Trainers Training Institute at Rajpur.
NIRD PGDRDM 2019 Dates
|Application Form Starts from||October 22, 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||April 8, 2019 till 5.30 PM|
|Session Commencement||June 15, 2019|
NIRD PGDRDM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have atleast 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- Candidates should have passed 3 years Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent discipline with atleast 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are eligible to apply.
NIRD PGDRDM 2019 Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form. Applications are to be filled through online mode only. Download application will not be accepted. Applications sent by post will not be accepted.
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e.,https://www.nicmar.ac.in/
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
NIRD PGDRDM 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 400/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 200/-|
NIRD PGDRDM 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA Scores.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Admission Call Letter will be offered to the candidates based on the performance in GD & PI.
- Candidate’s Academic Performance will be considered during the selection process.
NIRD PGDRDM 2019 Admission Process 2019
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of NIRD PGDRDM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any Query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.