Check the Latest Details on the topic of RRB Clerk Admit Card Download – Hall Ticket Download 2023. The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has been conducting Common Written Test (CWE) for the Regional Rural Bank (RRB). To Check Out the RRB Clerk 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 Recent & Previous Year Admit Cards Information are given in the below article.
RRB Clerk is conducted to recruit the Eligible Candidates in the post of Office Assistants. Here you can get the complete information on IBPS PO 2023 Admit Card (आरआरबी क्लर्क एडमिट कार्ड). The RRB Clerk Prelims Admit card can be issued by the Authority in the month of May 2023. The IBPS RRB Exam Date of Prelims Exam is going to Conduct in May 2023 and the Prelims exam result will be Issued in May 2023.
The RRB Clerk Main Exam Admit Card Availability in the month of June 2023. The RRB Clerk Exam Date of Main can be Conducted in the Month of June 2023 with the Declaration of the final result that will be done in the Month of July 2023.
RRB Clerk Admit Card 2023
IBPS every year conducts the exam for the recruitment will be held for Group B of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in participated banks across India. The candidates who can Qualify the Three Stages of the RRB Clerk 2023 Exam of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview can be Qualified for the post of Group B.
The RRB Clerk Prelims Admit card can be issued by the Authority in the month of May 2023. The Online Application Process has been conducted by IBPS for RRB Clerk 2023 Exam. Admit Card for Mains Exam will be issued to candidates who clear the Preliminary Round of RRB Clerk 2023 Exam. The Registered Candidate can Download the Admit Card from the Official Website with their User ID and Password. Intimations will be sent by email and/ SMS to the email ID and mobile number registered Candidate in the online application form for RRB Clerk 2023 Exam.
RRB Clerk Exam Date 2023
|Issue of RRB Clerk Notification||March 2023|
|Application form availability||March 2023|
|Last date for Application Submission||April 2023|
|Prelims Admit card||May 2023|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Exam date 2019||May 2023|
|Prelims exam result||May 2023|
|Main Exam Admit Card Availability||June 2023|
|Main Exam Date||June 2023|
|Declaration of the final result||July 2023|
RRB Clerk Admit Card 2023
- RRB Clerk Admit Card 2023 – Link will be Updated Soon
RRB Clerk Previous Year Admit Cards
- RRB Clerk 2022 Admit Cards – Click here
- RRB Clerk 2021 Admit Cards – Click here
- RRB Clerk 2020 Admit Cards – Click here
- RRB Clerk 2019 Admit Cards – Click here
- RRB Clerk 2018 Admit Cards – Click here
- RRB Clerk 2017 Admit Cards – Click here
- RRB Clerk 2016 Admit Cards – Click here
- RRB Clerk 2015 Admit Cards – Click here
- RRB Clerk 2014 Admit Cards – Click here
- RRB Clerk 2013 Admit Cards – Click here
How to Download RRB Clerk Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of IBPS for Admit Card Download
- On the Website Candidates Can Get the official link for ‘RRB Clerk 2021 Admit Card’
- Enter “Registration ID” and “Password” or “DOB” (Date of Birth) created during RRB Clerk Registration
- Cross-check all the details on RRB Clerk Admit Card
- Download the Admit Card as Hard Copy for Further Process of Selection.
RRB Clerk Admit Card of Preliminary Exam
The RRB Clerk Prelims Admit card can be issued by the Authority in the month of May 2023. Candidates can download their RRB Clerk 2023 Admit Card for the prelim’s exam through Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password. The admit card of RRB Clerk Prelims will be issued to those candidates who will successfully complete all the Registration of the application procedure.
RRB Clerk Admit Card for Main Exam
Candidates who qualified the RRB Clerk 2023 preliminary examination have been issued the RRB Clerk Admit Card for the mains examination in June 2023. To download the call letter for RRB Clerk 2023 mains exam, candidates will have to enter their Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password in the login panel from Official Website.
RRB Clerk Interview
Interviews will be conducted at select centers by the AppliccenterThe center, the address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. The candidates shortlisted for the main examination will be called to appear for the interview. The interview will be conducted by the nodal bank in each State/UT with the help of IBPS.
- The RRB Clerk Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ SMS to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for RRB Clerk 2023 Exam.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained
- For the Candidates applying for the Post of Office Assistant, names of RRBs for giving the order of preference will be available based on the state which they select to apply. They will have to select the center of examination in that state only.
List of RRB Participating Organizations
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Bank
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Sutlej Gramin Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- Tripura Gramin Bank Agartala
- UtkalGrameen Bank
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Bihar Gramin Bank
- Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Gramin Bank of Aryavart
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
- J & K Grameen Bank Jammu
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
- Odisha Gramya Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
RRB Clerk Selection Procedure
The Candidates who apply for the post of Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) will be provisionally allotted on the basis of the marks obtained by the Applicants in the Main examination and the vacancies reported by the RRBs. IBPS will inform the shortlisted candidates about the online main examination. For Office Assistant (Multipurpose), the final allotment will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Online main examination and the vacancies reported by the RRBs.
Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations, interview (wherever applicable) and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, the pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
RRB Clerk Pre-Examination
Pre-Examination Training may be arranged by the Regional Rural Banks to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons With Benchmark Disabilities for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
For More Information You can refer the Official Website for the RRB Clerk Notification details, Information on Up to Dates and Etc…,. If any Kind of Information may Change by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be Intimate You through our Post.
Common Questions About the RRB Clerk Admit Card Download – Hall Ticket Download Print & PDF
When will the RRB Clerk Admit Card be available for download?
The availability date for the RRB Clerk Admit Card is usually announced on the official website. Candidates are advised to regularly check for updates.
Where can I download the RRB Clerk Admit Card?
You can typically download the RRB Clerk Admit Card from the official RRB website or the designated portal for the specific recruitment.
How can I download my RRB Clerk Hall Ticket or Call Letter?
You can generally download the RRB Clerk admit card by logging into the official website using your registration details. Follow the instructions provided on the website.
Can I get a duplicate RRB Clerk admit card if I lose the original one?
RRB Clerk exam authorities provide provisions for obtaining duplicate admit cards. Check the official website or contact the relevant RRB for specific instructions.
What information is included on the RRB Clerk Admit Card?
RRB Clerk Admit cards typically contain details such as your name, roll number, exam date, time, exam center address, and important instructions.
Hope you may get the complete details on the Topic of RRB Clerk Admit Card Download – Hall Ticket Download 2023. By Subscribing or Liking Our Site You Can Get the Up-to-Date Information on the RRB Clerk Exam. For Any Query According to the Exam, you can clarify through the Comment Box.