NITIE PGDIM PGDISEM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of NITIE PGDIM PGDISEM 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai invites applications for admissions in Post Graduate Diploma Courses for the Academic Year 2019- 21. The Institute offers Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management (PGDISEM) Courses . Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/GMAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information about NITIE PGDIM PGDISEM Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- JSSU UGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- KLE PGAIET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
National Institute of Industrial Engineering PGDIM PGDISEM Admissions
Content in this Article
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), formerly National Institute for Training in Industrial Engineering, is a prestigious post graduate education institute located in Powai near Vihar Lake in Mumbai, India. The institute, which started off as an Industrial Engineering institute, now offers post graduate diplomas in various fields of management and industrial engineering as well as doctoral level fellowship programmes.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering offers post graduate diplomas in various fields of management and industrial engineering. It also offers doctoral level fellowship programmes.
NITIE was ranked 14 among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018 and 13 by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016. NIRF has also ranked it 44 in the engineering ranking.
Careers360 gave NITIE an all India rank of 8 among all the b-schools in the country with a rating of AAAA+ ( AAAAA : Highest Rating ).
NITIE PGDIM PGDISEM 2019 Dates
|Application Form Starts from||February 6, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||April 1, 2019|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||April 22, 23, 24 2019|
|Session Commencement||June 2019|
NITIE PGDIM PGDISEM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have atleast 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- Candidates should have passed 3 years Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent discipline with atleast 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are eligible to apply.
NITIE PGDIM PGDISEM 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on the link “Admissions” and further tab “PG Admission”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
NITIE PGDIM PGDISEM 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 500/-|
NITIE PGDIM PGDISEM 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT/GMAT valid Scores.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Admission Call Letter will be offered to the candidates on Merit Basis, Academic Records, Relevant Work Experience (if any), Performance in GD & PI.
NITIE PGDIM PGDISEM 2019 Admission Process 2019
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of NITIE PGDIM PGDISEM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any Query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.