Check out the details of the Topic JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. JNU CEEB is the University Level Entrance Exam for seeking admissions in various postgraduate courses like M.Sc & M.Tech (जेएनयू सीईईबी आवेदन पत्र). This Exam is conducted every year by Jawaharlal University. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the applications before the last date. Go through the article, for more information about JNU CEEB Entrance Exam. JNU CEEB 2020 Application forms have already begun from September.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- JIPMER Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AICET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
JNU CEEB full form is Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Entrance Exam for Bio Technology
Content in this Article
About Jawaharlal Nehru University
Jawaharlal Nehru University was established in 1969 by an act of parliament. It was named after Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister. G. Parthsarthi was the first vice-chancellor. Prof. Moonis Raza was the Founder Chairman and Rector. The bill for the establishment of Jawaharlal Nehru University was placed in the Rajya Sabha on 1 September 1965 by the then minister of education, M. C. Chagla. During the discussion that followed, Bhushan Gupta, member of parliament, voiced the opinion that this should not be yet another university.
JNU CEEB 2020 Exam Dates
|JNU CEEB 2020||Important Date (Expected)|
|Release of JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for the submission of JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for the payment of JNU CEEB 2020 Application Fee||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Release of JNU CEEB Application Form Correction Window||Last week of Apr 2020|
|Release of JNU CEEB 2020 Admit Card||3rd week of May 2020|
|JNU CEEB 2020 Examination||Last week of May 2020|
|Release of JNU CEEB Answer Key||1st week of June 2020|
|Release of JNU CEEB 2020 Result||1st week of July 2020|
|Release of JNU CEEB 2020 Final Result||1st week of July 2020|
JNU CEEB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for JNU CEEB which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Qualifying Marks.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for JNU CEEB 2020 Exam.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates should have at least 50% marks in the Bachelor’s Degree.
JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University i.e., www.jipmer.edu.in
- On the web page, click on the link “JNU CEEB 2020 Online Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, a part is completed.
- After registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
Offline Application Process
- Visit the Official Website of the University.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill all the required fields in the form such as Personal Details, Educational Details, Communication details, etc.
- Pay the application fee through Demand Draft.
- Send the Application Form to University’s Address
Section Officer (Admissions),
Room No.28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067
JNU CEEB 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs 340/-|
|SC/ST/PC Candidates||Rs 260/-|
JNU CEEB 2020 Exam Pattern
- The mode of the exam is offline.
- The question paper contains two parts.
- Part 1 contains 60 questions for 60 marks.
- Part 2 contains 180 questions.
- The duration of the exam for each section is 2 hours.
- Negative marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted in Part 1.
- 1 mark will be deducted in Part 2 for the wrong answer.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the wrong answer.
JNU CEEB 2020 Syllabus
- The Syllabus for the entrance exam will contain the subjects studied in 12th for Part 1.
Part 2 contains the following subjects :
- Verbal and Reasoning Ability
- Comprehensive Ability
Admit Card 2020
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
JNU CEEB 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
JNU 2020 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the JNU CEEB Exam is completed. JNU CEEB cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
The following documents are required for the counselling process :
- Two self-attested copies of the Matriculation Certificate.
- Two self-attested copies of 10+2 Certificate.
- Two self-attested copies of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Character Certificate of last Institution studied.
- Caste Certificate
- JNU CEEB 2020 Score Card.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.