Check out the details of the Topic JIPMER 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. JIPMER is the online entrance test for Medical Courses of Under Graduate Admissions. Every year this exam will be conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry. Candidates can apply online on the official website (JIPMER आवेदन पत्र). Eligible candidates can download the application from the official website. Go through the article, for more information about JIPMER Entrance Exam.JIPMER 2020 Application forms will be available from March 2020.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- HP CPMT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- GUJCET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Content in this Article
About the University
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India
JIPMER is both an educational institute that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospital that provides inexpensive medical care to a large number of patients.JIPMER has started the work of its second super specialty block (SSB-II), JIPMER International School of Public-health. JIPMER is partnering with other institutions, including Harvard School of Public Health, to exchange faculty, educational tools, research and data on public health. JIPMER’s tie-up with the Harvard School of Public Health is part of the larger MoU between the American medical school and the Indian ministry of health and family welfare.
|Starting of online registration||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||2nd week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||3rd week of May 2020|
|JIPMER MBBS 2020 Exam||2nd week of June 2020|
|Announcement of result and release of rank letter||3rd week of June 2020|
|Starting of Counselling – First round||4th week of June 2020|
|Second round counselling||4th week of July 2020|
|Third round counselling||3rd week of August 2020|
|Final round counselling||4th week of September 2020|
The Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Qualifying Marks.
Age Limit: The age should be 17 years on or before 31st December 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with minimum marks of 50% for reserved category, 40% for SC/ST/OBC/OPH and 45% for OPH candidates.
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University i.e., www.jipmer.edu.in
- On the web page, click on the link “JIPMER 2020 Online Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- After registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs 1200/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|OPH & P||OPH candidates are exempted from application fee|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam is conducted online.
- The duration of the exam is for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The total number of questions is 200 Multiple choice questions.
- Total number of sections – 6
- 4 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
JIPMER 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
Cut Off Marks
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the JIPMER Exam is completed. JIPMER cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
|General Unreserved (UR) OPH||45|
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of JIPMER 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.