JIPMER 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Check out the details of the Topic JIPMER 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. JIPMER is the online entrance test for Medical Courses of Under Graduate Admissions. Every year this exam will be conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry. Candidates can apply online on the official website. Eligible candidates can download the application from the official website. Go through the article, for more information about JIPMER Entrance Exam.JIPMER 2019 Application forms will be available from March 6, 2019.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- HP CPMT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- GUJCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
About the University
Content in this Article
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India
JIPMER is both an educational institute that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospital that provides inexpensive medical care to a large number of patients.JIPMER has started the work of its second superspeciality block (SSB-II), JIPMER International School of Public-health. JIPMER is partnering with other institutions, including Harvard School of Public Health, to exchange faculty, educational tools, research and data on public health. JIPMER’s tie-up with the Harvard School of Public Health is part of the larger MoU between the American medical school and the Indian ministry of health and family welfare.
JIPMER 2019 Exam Dates
|Commencement of Application Process||March 6, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||April 12, 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 20 – June 01, 2019|
|Date of Examination||June 02, 2019|
|Declaration of JIPMER Merit List||June 07, 2019|
|JIPMER 2019 – First Counselling starts from||June 26 – 28, 2019|
|JIPMER 2019 – Second Counselling starts from||July 25, 2019|
|JIPMER 2019 – Third Counselling starts from||August 20, 2019|
|Final Counselling||September 28, 2019|
|JIPMER 2019 – Admission Closes||September 30, 2019|
JIPMER 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Qualifying Marks.
Age Limit : The age should be 17 years on or before 31st December 2019.
Educational Qualifications : Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with minimum marks of 50% for reserved category, 40% for SC/ST/OBC/OPH and 45% for OPH candidates.
JIPMER 2019 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University i.e., www.jipmer.edu.in
- On the web page, Click on the link “JIPMER 2019 Online Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- After registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
JIPMER 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs 1200/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|OPH & P||OPH candidates are exempted from application fee|
JIPMER 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam is conducted through online.
- The duration of the Exam is for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The total number of questions are 200 Multiple choice questions.
- Total number of sections – 6
- 4 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
JIPMER 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
JIPMER 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the JIPMER Exam is completed. JIPMER cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
|General Unreserved (UR) OPH||45|
JIPMER 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of JIPMER 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.