DASA Question Papers 2020: In this article, we are providing of an details about DASA Question Papers of previous years are given here. These DASA Question Papers with Answers contain questions set by CBSE for the National Eligibility Entrance Test. From now on NTA has taken over the charge of organize DASA (DASA प्रश्न पत्र). There are almost one million students preparing for medical entrance exams right now and for all of them, it is essential to solving the last 10 years DASA exam question papers. Ever since DASA replaced state and college level medical entrance exams it has become even more important to know its exam pattern and syllabus.
In this all the details are completely similar to the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. You can view or download the DASA Previous Question Papers PDF is also available in this page.
- DASA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- DASA Answer Key/Solutions – Download in PDF
- DASA Result – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
Content in this Article
DASA Question Papers, Previous Papers, Model Papers 2020
In order to appear for DASA 2020, you need to get your hands on the DASA previous question papers with solutions free download and DASA solved question papers with key free download pdf. It’s not difficult to get the last 10 years of DASA previous question papers with solutions PDF and last 10 years DASA question papers PDF. That is what we are providing you with this post.
DASA Last 5 Years Question Papers
- DASA Exam Question Papers 2014 – Click Here
- DASA Exam Question Papers 2015 – Click Here
- DASA Exam Question Papers 2016 – Click Here
- DASA Exam Question Papers 2017 – Click Here
- DASA Exam Question Papers 2019 – Click Here
- DASA Exam Question Papers 2019 – Update Soon
How to download DASA Question Paper?
The DASA 2020 Practice question paper will allow applicants to have an estimate of the difficulty level of questions in the different sections of the test and will also help them check the score they are likely to get on the basis of the answers marked by them. The links to DASA 2020 entrance test solutions will also be provided above along with the link to DASA question paper 2020. Calculating the score will help candidates to roughly determine if or not they will be able to cross the DASA (National Elibility cun Entrance Test) cutoff marks and qualify the examination. Candidates are required to score equivalent to 50th percentile (45th percentile for persons with Disability, and 40th percentile for SC/ST) in order to qualify DASA 2020. To know the cutoff scores of previous years, check DASA cutoff trends.
Download DASA Previous Papers PDF
|Codes||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Code AA||Click here||Click here|
|Code BB||Click here||Click here|
|Code CC||Click here||Click here|
|Code DD||Click here||Click here|
|Code EE||Click here||Click here|
|Code FF||Click here||Click here|
|Code GG||Click here||Click here|
|Code HH||Click here||Click here|
|Code KK||Click here||Click here|
|Code LL||Click here||Click here|
|Code MM||Click here||Click here|
|Code NN||Click here||Click here|
|Code PP||Click here||Click here|
|Code QQ||Click here||Click here|
|Code RR||Click here||Click here|
|Code SS||Click here||Click here|
|Code WW||Click here||Click here|
|Code XX||Click here||Click here|
|Code YY||Click here||Click here|
|Code ZZ||Click here||Click here|
DASA Previous Year Papers
- Go to Candidate Login and enter DASA Registration Number and Password.
- Now click on the ‘Answer Key Challenge’ tab and select the answer booklet code.
- Select the question for the challenge and then click on the submit button.
- Select your answer and give comments/justifications for the answer.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ tab and pay requisite fee for challenging the answer key.
- Pay the fee using Debit/Credit Card. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 for each answer key that is challenged.
- Now you can take the printout of Confirmation Slip showing details of DASA answer key challenged.
Here, we have provided information about the DASA Question Papers/Practice Question Papers with Key 2020. So, refer once in this page and if you have any queries give a comment on below comment section or go for the official site. Share this page to our friends and family.