NICMAR NCAT Application Form 2020: Check out the details of NICMAR NCAT 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. NICMAR offers full-time post-graduate-level courses in areas like Construction Management, Project Engineering and Management, Real Estate Management, Infrastructure Management, and allied areas. It also offers a part-time Post-Graduate Program in Management and four Executive programs. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/ GATE / GMAT / CMAT/NCAT. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions (NICMAR NCAT एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म) on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information about NICMAR NCAT Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- GUJCET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- HP CPMT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
NICMAR NCAT full form is National Institute of Construction Management and Research Common Admission Test
Content in this Article
The National Institute of Construction Management and Research (acronym NICMAR) is a nonprofit management institute and research center in the field of construction engineering and management. The Institute has been recognized by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) and is headquartered at Walchand Centre, Tardeo, Mumbai, India. The main campus is at Pune, Maharashtra.
NICMAR offers several post-graduate-level courses in the field of project engineering and construction management and related areas. It also conducts short, medium and long term programs for executive development, primarily aimed at the construction industry. The longer duration programs are based at Pune, Goa, Indore and Hyderabad campuses. At the end of every year, the institute invites application for all its courses.
NICMAR offers various programs by distance education mode.
Two Year Post Graduate Distance Education Programs
- Post Graduate Program in Construction Management (PGP CM)
- Post Graduate Program in Project Management (PGP PM)
- Post Graduate Program in Infrastructure Development and Management (PGP IDM)
- Post Graduate Program in Construction Business Management (PGP CBM)
- Post Graduate Program in Real Estate Management (PGP REM)
- Post Graduate Program in Quantity Surveying (PGP QS)
- Post Graduate Program in Health, Safety and Environment Management (PGP HSEM)
One Year Part-Time Week-end Post Graduate Programs
- Post Graduate Program in Quantity Surveying and Contract Management (PGP QSCM)
- Post Graduate Program in Construction Management for Working Executives (PGP CMWE)
- Post Graduate Program in Project Management for Working Executives (PGP PMWE)
- Post Graduate Program in Facilities Management for Working Executives (PGP FMWE).
- Graduate Program in Construction Project Management (GP PM)
- Graduate Program in Construction Business Management (GP CBM)
- Graduate Program in Construction Safety Management (GP CSM)
- Graduate Program in Construction Quantity Surveying (GP QS)
- Graduate Program in Power Sector Project Management (GP PSPM)
- Graduate Program in Contract Administration and Dispute Management(GP CADM)
NICMAR NCAT Application Form 2020 Admission Dates
|NICMAR PG Admissions||Important Dates|
|Date of Admission Opening||15 September 2019|
|Last date of Issue and Submission of Application||20 November 2019|
|Date of Admission Process (NCAT & PI)||13 January – 18 January 2020|
|Date of declaration of Result||24 January 2020|
|Last date for payment||22 February 2020|
|Date of commencement of programs||22 June 2020 – MFOCB and CSCDM program
13 July 2020 – All programs
Previous Year Dates
|Application Form Starts from||September 16, 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||December 20, 2018|
|Date of Admission Process (NCAT & PI)||Jan 21 – 25, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||February 1, 2019|
|Last Date for payment of tuition fees||March 14, 2019|
|Date of Commencement of all Programmes||July 15, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for NICMAR NCAT Application Form
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- Candidates should have passed 3 years Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent discipline with at least 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are eligible to apply.
NICMAR NCAT 2020 Application Process
NICMAR NCAT Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e.,https://www.nicmar.ac.in/
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the Institute.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill all the required fields in the form.
- Send the duly filled application form along with the DD of requisite fee issued in favor of “NICMAR”, payable at Pune and necessary documents to the following address
Dean-Admissions, Research & Publications,
NICMAR, 25/1, Balewadi,
N.I.A. Post Office, Pune – 411045
NICMAR NCAT 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For One Program||Rs 1900/-|
|More than one Programme||Rs 2500/-|
NICMAR NCAT 2020 Selection Process
The Selection of candidates will be based on the following factors :
- Candidates who have valid scores of GATE / GMAT / CMAT/CAT need not attend the NCAT entrance exam.
- Shortlisted candidates have to attend the Personal Interview.
- Candidate’s Academic Performance will also be considered during the selection process.
NICMAR NCAT Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be conducted in Offline Mode.
- The Exam will be conducted for 150 Marks.
The marks and topics for the entrance exam are mentioned below.
- Quantitative and Analytical Ability – 60 Marks
- Data Interpretation – 30 Marks
- Verbal and General Ability – 60 Marks
NICMAR NCAT 2020 Admission Process
NICMAR NCAT Application Form: Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of NICMAR NCAT Application Form, Registration (NICMAR NCAT पंजीकरण), Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.