Check the Latest Details on the topic of IBPS PO Online Application 2023 – Fee Last Date – How to Apply. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits the Qualified candidates for the post of Probationary Officer in India’s most prominent public sector banks.
Here you can get the complete information on IBPS PO Application 2023. IBPS PO Exam is conducted once in a year to hire candidates for the post of Probationary Officer cadre. The Candidates who are going to apply IBPS 2023 Test can refer this post to Exam Information.
Refer the following Links for More Information on IBPS PO Online Application 2023.
- IBPS PO Notification 2023 – CWE VII Vacancies & Recruitment
- The IBPS PO Exam Date 2023 – Time Table, Schedule & Timings
- IBPS PO Admit Card Download – Hall Ticket Download 2023
- The IBPS PO Syllabus 2023 – IBPS CWE Clerk VI Prelims & Mains
- IBPS PO Previous Question papers, Answer Keys Free PDF Download
IBPS PO Online Application 2023
The Eligible Candidates for IBPS PO 2023 Exam can apply through the online for the IBPS PO Online Application form. The application form will be available on the official website of IBPS. The IBPS Authority Announce the Official Dates of the IBPS PO 2023 Exam. The candidates Who want to apply for IBPS PO Application 2023 Exam Should follow the IBPS PO Event Dates as Given below,
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Release Dates of IBPS PO Online Application form the Month of July 2023. The Deadline for registration for IBPS PO is August 2023. The Preliminary Exam admit card of IBPS PO will release in the month of October 2023.
The IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date will be Announce in the Month of October 2023. The Date of declaration of Preliminary exam results in November 2023. IBPS PO Main Exam Admit card will release in the Month of November 2023 and Main Exam Date will be Conduct on November 2023 with the Date of release for the Main exam result in December 2023. the Final Interview Call Letter will release January 2023.
IBPS PO Online Application 2023 – Important Dates
|IBPS PO Online Application 2023|
|Events Names||Important Dates|
|IBPS PO 2023 Notification||31st July 2023|
|Online Application Starts From (On-line Registration)||01st August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online for IBPS PO Exam||28th August 2023 (extended)|
|Payment of Application Fees Duration||01st to 28th August 2023|
|Last Date for Printing Application||12th September 2023|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Examination||23rd, 30th September and 01st October 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Examination||05th November 2023|
How to Apply for IBPS PO Online Application?
- Visit the official website of IBPS PO Online Application in www.ibps.in
- The Candidate has to Register on the Official Site for IBPS PO Online Application and for exam updates. The candidate can get the Link for Registration as Like “Click Here For New Registration”.
- On the Official Website Home Page, you can find the link IBPS PO
- The Registered Candidates can Click the Link “Click Here To Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for PO”
- You can be Directed to the IBPS PO Online Application 2023.
- An automated provisional registration number and password will generate and will send to your registered E-mail ID and phone number.
- Fill All the Application Credentials as Required for filling. The final step is to complete the payment process through online mode.
- Download Application as Hard Copy for further use. The Next Process of Exam Updates Will be Send to your Email and Pone of the Applied Candidates.
IBPS PO Application Fee
The Application Fee of IBPS PO 2023 Payment can be done through online Mode only. The Candidate should pay the Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees and intimation charges. The Fee/Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded to any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The following table has the Category wise Application fee of IBPS 2023.
|General and Other Candidates||Rs. 600 for Application including intimation charges|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs.100 as Intimation Charges only|
Online Application Instructions
- The particulars mentioned in the online application Like Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre for Examination, State in which applied for, registration of preferences for Participating Organisations etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The Online payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
IBPS PO 2023 Exam Details
IBPS will make arrangements for conducting online preliminary examination, declare the result of an online preliminary examination, inform the shortlisted candidates about the online main examination, declare the results of the online main examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the interview.
Interviews will be conducted by the participating organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each state/ UT. The fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not mention that the candidate has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organization.
IBPS PO Participating Organizations
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
For More Information You can refer the Official Website for the IBPS PO Notification details, Information on Up to Dates and Etc…,. If any Kind of Information may Change by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be Intimate You through our Post.
Also, Check the following Links for better Information
- IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018 – Subjects, Marks, Exam Duration
- The IBPS PO Results 2018 – Result Date, Score Card, Merit List
- IBPS PO Cut off marks 2018- Previous Year Cutoff Marks
- Salary of IBPS PO – Starting salary, Promotion Allowances & Bonus
Hope you may get the complete details on the Topic of IBPS PO Online Application 2023 – Fee Last Date – How to Apply. By Subscribing or Liking Our Site You Can Get the Up-to-Date Information on the IBPS PO Exam. For Any Query According to the Exam, you can clarify through the Comment Box.