NDRI B.Tech (DT) 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Dates, Eligibility, Admit Card
Check out the latest updates about NDRI B.Tech (DT) Admissions 2019 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Counselling Process. The University offers B.Tech Programs in Diary Technology, Diploma in Diary Technology, Animal Husbandry & Diarying, Master’s Program in Diarying & Doctoral programs in various disciplines of Diary Technology. The University invites applications for B.Tech(DT) for the academic year 2019. Admissions to B.Tech(DT) will be offered based on the All India Combined Entrance Exam (AIEEA) conducted by Education Division of Indian Council of Agricultural Research. Candidates need to check their eligibility before applying for the admissions. Eligible & Interested candidates have to fill the applications on the official website of the University before the last date. Through this article, you can get the details such as Exam Dates, Counselling etc.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- IIIT Hyderabad Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility,Admit Card,Results, Counselling
- IISC Bangalore M.Design Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Admit Card, Results, Counselling
NDRI full form is National Dairy Research Institute
Content in this Article
The National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI), Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research.The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal was established at Bangalore in 1923 as Imperial Institute of Animal Husbandry and Dairying. In 1936 it was renamed as Imperial Dairy Institute. After the independence of India, in 1947 it was renamed to its current name. In 1955 the institute’s headquarters moved to Karnal. The status of deemed to be university was conferred to the institute in 1989.
|Name of the University||National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI), Karnal|
|Admission based on||Entrance or Merit Based|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||AIEEA (All India Combined Entrance Exam)|
|Application Starting Date||May 18, 2019|
|Application Ends on||May 31, 2019|
|Date of the Exam||UG : June 23, 2019|
PG : June 2, 2019
|Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized Board with 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode. Candidates should follow the below steps while completing the application form.
- Visit the official website of ICAR Portal.
- Choose the course for which you want to apply UG or PG.
- Register yourself, by providing the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number.
- After registration part is completed, you will get the ID and password generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the remainig part of the Application form like Educational Qualifications, Caste, Course details etc.
- Upload your Photo & Signature in prescribed size and format.
- Upload relevant documents which are required.
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 500/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 250/-|
The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the Exam Date. Candidates can download the admit Card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. Here are the steps to download the AIEEA.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on “AIEEA Admit Card” link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
Counselling & Admissions
- Candidates will be invited to the Counselling based on candidate’s performance in AIEEA Entrance Exam.
- Shortlisted candidates have to attend the Counselling Process at the allotted Institutes.
- Seat Allotment will be based on the marks obtained in AIEEA & Availability of Seats.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling Process:
- 10th Certificate & MarkSheet
- 12th Certificate & MarkSheet
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Category Certificate
- Conduct or Character Certificate
- Counselling Letter
- AIEEA UG Admit Card
- AIEEA UG Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of NDRI B.Tech(DT) 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.