NDRI B.Tech (DT) Admissions 2020: Check out the latest updates about NDRI B.Tech (DT) Admissions 2020 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Counselling Process. The University offers B.Tech Programs in Diary Technology, Diploma in Dairy Technology, Animal Husbandry & Diarying, Master’s Program in Dairying & Doctoral programs in various disciplines of Diary Technology. The University invites applications for B.Tech(DT) for the academic year 2020. Admissions to B.Tech(DT) will be offered based on the All India Combined Entrance Exam (AIEEA) conducted by the Education Division of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (एनडीआरआई बीटेक (डीटी) प्रवेश). Candidates need to check their eligibility before applying for the admissions.
Eligible & Interested candidates have to fill the applications on the official website of the University before the last date. Through this article, you can get details such as Exam Dates, Counselling, etc.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- IIIT Hyderabad Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Admit Card, Results, Counselling
- IISC Bangalore M.Design Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Admit Card, Results, Counselling
NDRI full form is National Dairy Research Institute
Content in this Article
The National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI), Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal was established at Bangalore in 1923 as the Imperial Institute of Animal Husbandry and Dairying. In 1936 it was renamed as Imperial Dairy Institute. After the independence of India, in 1947 it was renamed to its current name. In 1955 the institute’s headquarters moved to Karnal. The status of deemed to be university was conferred to the institute in 1989.
NDRI B.Tech (DT) Admissions 2020 – Important Dates
|NDRI Entrance Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Starting date for Online Registration forms||last week of April 2020|
|Closing date of Online Registration||3rd week of May 2020|
|Date of Admit Card download||last week of May 2020|
|Date of Online Entrance Examination||2nd week of June 2020|
|Date of Result||1st week of July 2020|
|Date of Counselling||3rd week of July 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Name of the University||National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI), Karnal|
|Admission based on||Entrance or Merit Based|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||AIEEA (All India Combined Entrance Exam)|
|Application Starting Date||May 18, 2019|
|Application Ends on||May 31, 2019|
|Date of the Exam||UG: June 23, 2019|
PG: June 2, 2019
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for NDRI B.Tech (DT) Admissions
Candidates should have completed 10+2 or it’s equivalent from any recognized Board with 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode. Candidates should follow the below steps while completing the application form.
- Visit the official website of the ICAR Portal.
- Choose the course for which you want to apply UG or PG.
- Register yourself, by providing the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number.
- After the registration part is completed, you will get the ID and password generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the remaining part of the Application form like Educational Qualifications, Caste, Course details, etc.
- Upload your Photo & Signature in prescribed size and format.
- Upload relevant documents that are required.
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 500/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 250/-|
NDRI B.Tech (DT) Admissions: The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the Exam Date. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. Here are the steps to download the AIEEA.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on the “AIEEA Admit Card” link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
Counselling & Admissions
- Candidates will be invited to the Counselling based on the candidate’s performance in AIEEA Entrance Exam.
- Shortlisted candidates have to attend the Counselling Process at the allotted Institutes.
- Seat Allotment will be based on the marks obtained in the AIEEA & Availability of Seats.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling Process:
- 10th Certificate & mark sheet
- 12th Certificate & mark sheet
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Category Certificate
- Conduct or Character Certificate
- Counselling Letter
- AIEEA UG Admit Card
- AIEEA UG Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of NDRI B.Tech (DT) Admissions, Application Form (NDRI B.Tech आवेदन पत्र), Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.