DSE MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Download the DSE MBA Exam Syllabus PDF
DSE MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Check the DSE MBA Entrance Exam Syllabus and exam Pattern in the academic year of 2019. Delhi School of Economics Admission 2019 – Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University offers two-year M.I.B/ MBA(IB) programme. The school was set up in 1949 to offer PG programmes in management. Applicants looking for best and cheap MBA course must apply at the DSE DU. The school takes admission for 148 seats through Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018. The CAT will take place on November 25, 2018. So after filling its form ensure that you also submit the form for Delhi School of Economics Admission 2019. The final selection in the course is according to the written test score, group discussion, extempore, and interview. For more information about courses, fees, placements, the application process, etc, read the complete article about the Delhi School of Economics MBA below. In this all the details are completely related to the Delhi School of Economics. You can view or download the DSE MBA Syllabus 2019 PDF is also available in this article.
- DSE MBA Question Papers – Download in PDF
- DSE MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download in PDF
- DSE MBA Results – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
Content in this Article
DSE MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Important Dates
Delhi School of Economics, commonly referred to as DSE or D School, is a centre of postgraduate learning of the University of Delhi. Widely regarded as one of India’s finest academic institutions in social sciences, especially in the discipline of economics,the campus of the Delhi School of Economics houses the University of Delhi’s Departments of Economics, Sociology, Geography and Commerce, as well as the Ratan Tata Library.
DSE MBA 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||November 15, 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||January 5, 2019|
|Declaration of candidates for GD & PI||Will Update Soon|
|Number of seats for MBA||75|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DSE MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also have valid score in CAT entrance tests.
DSE MBA Exam Syllabus 2019
- Management Concepts and Organizational Behaviour:
- Business Statistics
- Economics for Managers
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Marketing Management
- International Business Environment
- International Trade and Policy Framework
- Operations Research for Business Decision
- Management Finance
- International Marketing
- International Trade Practices, Procedures and Documentation
- International Marketing Research
- International Financial systems and Markets
- Computer Applications in business
- International Management
- Services Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
- International Financial Management
- E- Commerce
- Legal Dimensions of International Business
- Foreign Language for Business 1
- Global Strategic Management
- Cross Culture Customer and Industrial Buyer Behaviour
- International Human Resource Management
- International Advertising and Brand Management
- Brand Management
- International Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Supply Chain Management
- Trade Logistics
- Foreign Language for Business 2
DSE MBA Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Date: The examination will be organized from third week of June 2019.
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be conducted via online mode.
- Exam Duration: The duration of examinations will be two hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be the MCQs type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Marking Scheme: For a correct response, 4 marks will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking for the wrong answer. One mark will be deducted for an incorrect response.
- Answering Mode: Candidates must bring black/blue ball point pen for filling the OMR sheet (For offline exams).
Download the DSE MBA Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF
|DSE MBA Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click Here|
|DSE Official Website link||Click Here|
In this page, we have given the overall information about the DSE MBA Entrance Examination. So, refer the DSE MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern details and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this page to our friends and family.