IISC Bangalore M.Design 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Admit Card, Results, Counselling
Check out the latest updates of IISC Bangalore M.Design 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Results & Counselling. The University offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate & Research Programs in various disciplines of Science & Technology. Admissionsto M.Design Course will be based on CEED or GATE Scores. Shortlisted candidates have to attend the Entrance Exam which will conducted by the University i.e., on April 15 & 16, 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article you can get all the information about Dates of Admissions etc. The Online Applications will begin from February 1, 2019.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- DAIICT Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Dates, Eligibility & Counselling
- CIPET Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
IISC full form is Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
About IISC Bangalore
Content in this Article
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is a public institute for research and higher education in science, engineering, design, and management. It is a premier scientific research institute in India and has been ranked first in the ‘university’ and ‘overall’ category for the last three consecutive years in the NIRF rankings (by the Government of India). It is located in Bangalore, India, and was established in 1909 with active support from Jamsetji Tata and Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV. It is also locally known as the “Tata Institute”. It was granted the Deemed University status in 1958.
Admission to research PhD programmes of the Institute is based on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). Candidates are called for interviews based on the entrance test of the Institute or GATE or National Eligibility Test. For course oriented degrees – ME and M.Tech. – the admission is through GATE conducted every year. For research-oriented degree – M.Tech.(Research)—the admission is through the GATE. For Master of Management (M.Mgt), which has a ceiling strength of only 25 seats across India, the admission is through Common Admission Test. Admission to MDes is through the GATE or the Common Entrance Examination for Design. Bachelor of Science graduates can get admission to integrated PhD programs at IISc through the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.(IIT JAM). IISc does not conduct any entrance test for providing admissions admission. It only organizes aptitude test & interview for PG & research courses. The institution offers UG, PG, Research & PhD courses in various fields. Admission into these courses is done through JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, CEED, JAM, KVPY and other examinations.
IISc was ranked 251–300 in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2018, the top institute in India, as well as 21 in Asian the 2018 ranking and 14 among BRICS & Emerging Economies University Rankings in 2017. The QS World University Rankings of 2019 ranked IISc 170 in the world, as well as 51 in Asia and 10 among BRICS nations. The Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked it 301–400 in the world in 2017, the only institute in India to be ranked by this ranking. It was ranked top university(1st place) in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework university ranking and overall ranking for 2018.
IISC Bangalore M.Design 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application starts from||February 1, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||March 25, 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam & Interview||April 15 & 16, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Will be declared|
|Payment of Fee for Confirmation of Admission||Will be declared|
|Reporting at IISC||July 23, 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||August 1, 2019|
IISC Bangalore M.Design 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / Design.
- Candidates must have valid scores in CEED 2019 or GATE 2017/2018/2019
- Candidates of final year (Engineering) are also eligible to apply for M.Design Admission, but should submit the proof of passing at the time of admission.
Applications should be completed only through online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the Official Website of the University. i.e., www.iisc.ac.in.
- Register for IISC M.Des Admission 2019.
- Click on “Registration for New User”. Now enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number etc.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Payment should be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be Paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 800/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs 400/- |
IISC Bangalore M.Design Admit Card
Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the Exam commences. Here are the steps to download the Entrance Exam Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on “IISC M.Desgin” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
IISC Bangalore M.Design 2019 Results
Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to checkout the results :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link “IISC M.Design Results “
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth to access the result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counselling process.
IISC Bangalore M.Design 2019 Cut Off
The Cut Off marks are the minimum marks in which the candidates must score to participate in Admission Process.
The Cut Off will be declared based on the below factors :
- Number of candidates appeared for the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty of the Exam
- Availability of total number of seats.
IISC Bangalore M.Design 2019 Counselling
Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on the preference and marks. After allotment of seat, candidates have to reach the alloted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants. If the candidates fail to submit the below mentioned documents, their candidature will be cancelled.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- M.Design Entrance Exam Admit Card
- M.Design Entrance Exam Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of IISC Bangalore M.Design 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.