DTU B.Tech Evening Admission 2020: Check out the latest updates of DTU B.Tech Evening Admission, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Exam Pattern & Counselling. The University offers B.Tech, B.Des, M.Tech, MBA & Ph.D. Programs in various specializations. Admissions for B.Tech (Regular) will be based on JEE Main Scores whereas B.Tech (Evening) & B.Tech (Lateral) Programs will be on the basis of Entrance Exam conducted by the University. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University (DTU B.Tech इवनिंग एडमिशन).
The online applications will start in June 2020. Through this article, you can get all the information about Dates of Admissions, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AMUEEE Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- IPU CET B.Voc Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Content in this Article
About Delhi Technological University
Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as the Delhi College of Engineering (DCE), is a public engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest Engineering Institutions of India and Delhi’s first engineering college. It was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic and was under the control of the Government of India. It offers courses towards Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Master of Technology (M.Tech), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) the university also offers courses like Bachelor of Business Administration and B.A. in Economics.
Courses are offered towards Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Bachelor of Arts(Hons) Economics, Bachelor of Design (B.Des), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.),Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) and Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.).
Among engineering colleges, Delhi Technological University is ranked 5th by i3RC Times Engineering Survey in 2018, 7th by India Today in government engineering colleges 2018, 14th by Outlook India in 2017 and 10th by The Week in 2017. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked 41 in the engineering ranking of 2018,70 among universities and 100 overall.
DTU B.Tech Evening Admission 2020 Dates
The Delhi Technological University Admissions in the academic year of 2020 will be updated soon at the dtu.ac.in
Previous Year Dates
|Name of the University||Delhi Technological University (DTU)|
|Admission Criteria||B.Tech (Regular): JEE Main
B.Tech (Evening/Lateral): Entrance Exam conducted by DTU
|Application Starting Date||June 11, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||June 29, 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||July 14, 2019|
|Final Admission||First/ Second Round: July 23 & 27, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for DTU B.Tech Evening Admission
https://examupdates.in/category/Admission/: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with a minimum of 55% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Applications can be completed both offline or online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Applications||Processing & Test Fee|
|For B.Tech Application Form||Rs 1000/-|
|For Counselling||Rs 1400/-|
DTU B.Tech Evening 2020 Admit Card
DTU B.Tech Evening Admission: Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the exam commences. Here are the steps to download the Entrance Exam, Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on the “B.Tech Entrance Exam” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
DTU B.Tech Evening 2020 Results
Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to check out the results :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link ” DTU B.Tech Evening 2020 Results “
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth to access the result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counselling process.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam will be conducted in offline mode. i.e., Pen & Paper Based Test.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
- 4 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answers.
The Syllabus contains the following topics :
DTU B.Tech Evening 2020 Counselling
DTU B.Tech Evening Admission: Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on the preference and marks. After allotment of seat, candidates have to reach the alloted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants. If the candidates fail to submit the below-mentioned documents, their candidature will be canceled.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 8 Passport Size Photo
- Valid Identity Proof
- Entrance Exam Admit Card
- Entrance Exam Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of DTU B.Tech Evening Admission 2020, Application Form (DTU B.Tech इवनिंग एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म), Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.