National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Admissions 2019
Check out National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Admissions 2019. Candidates can check the necessary details about the National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Admission 2019. We have provided all the details and admission procedure for various courses at the National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management. We have also given information about various courses present at this institute. Here we gave Admission Fee, Courses offered by the University, Application Form to join this college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management. Here we have given National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Course details and Admission 2019. As we know that NIFTEM Admission has been opened. The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this academic year.
NIFTEM offers various UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses. Application form can be filled online or offline. As we know that Admissions of this university are opened in the month of April. This university takes students on the basis of All India Entrance exam like GATE, CAT, JEE-Mains. Candidates who get qualified in this exam will have a chance to apply for this university. This university shortlists candidates only on the merit basis. Here we have given details of the various courses and their admissions. So refer the details given below.
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and ManagementNIFTEM Counm 2019 Dates
Content in this Article
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||June 20, 2019|
|Display of Merit List||June 25, 2019|
|1st Counselling||June 27, 2019|
|2nd Counselling||July 05, 2019|
- National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Time Table 2019 – Click Here
- National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Admit Card 2019 – Click Here
- National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Results 2019 – Click Here
- National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Courses and Syllabus 2019 – Click Here
- National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Question Papers 2019 – Click Here
The National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) is a public research university located in Sonipat district of Haryana. Founded in 2006, the institute is traditionally known for its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in food engineering. The institute also offers management programmes. It was formed to cater the needs of rapidly growing food industries of India. Dr. Chindi Vasudevappa is the current vice chancellor of this institute. The institute intends to act as a center of excellence and an apex world-class center of global standards in the area of food technology and management. It will cater to the needs of various stakeholders such as entrepreneurs, industries, exporters, policy makers, government and existing institutions. NIFTEM being an apex institution under Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) have developed strong linkages with industries. UGC has granted NIFTEM a deemed to be University status under De-novo Category meant for institutions devoted to innovations in teaching and research in emerging areas of knowledge as the unique accomplishment.
|University / Institution||National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management|
|Offered Courses||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D.|
|Admissions Notification||Click Here|
Courses offered by NIFTEM
At undergraduate level NIFTEM offers B.Tech. degree programme in Food Technology and Management. This programme is unique in India and blends the basic essence of Food Science, Engineering, and Management, meeting the needs of the food sector. The duration of the course is four years divided into two semesters per year.
Five M.Tech. programmes are being offered since the academic year 2012-13. These programmes provide freedom to choose a broad area of specialization through programme specific thematic areas and electives offered within the programmes. Following are the five M.Tech. programmes being offered since 2012-13.
- M.Tech. (Food Supply Chain Management) – offered by Department of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- M.Tech. (Food Safety and Quality Management) – offered by Department of Basic and Applied Science.
- M.Tech. (Food Process Engineering and Management) – offered by Department of Food Engineering.
- M.Tech. (Food Plant Operations Management) – offered by Department of Food Business Management & Entrepreneurship Development
- M.Tech. (Food Technology and Management) – offered by Department of Food Science and Technology.
Dual Specialization: Compulsory- Food & Agri-Business Management & Optional- Marketing/ Finance/ International Business
NIFTEM has launched Ph.D. programme from 2013-14 in each of the above five departments with an intake of two students in each department with the provisions of reservation as per Government of India rules. Ph.D. regulations have been prepared and uploaded on the website of NIFTEM.
- Agriculture and Environment Science (AES)
- Basic and Applied Sciences (BAS)
- Food Business Management and Entrepreneurship Development (FBM & ED)
- Food Engineering (FE)
- Food Science and Technology (FST)
Duration of course at NIFTEM
This university offers many courses candidates interested join this college can apply online
- This university offers Undergraduate courses like B.Tech for 3-4 Years.
- This university offers Postgraduate courses like M.Tech, MBA 2 Years.
- This university offers the Ph.D. course for the minimum of 3 years and Maximum of 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria for NIFTEM
Candidates who wanted to join the National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management should meet the following eligibility
- Candidates who want to join undergraduate should have completed SSC+2 Years of Intermediate in recognized university.
- Candidates who want to join post-graduation should have completed the undergraduate in recognized university.
- The eligibility criteria for Ph.D. is that the candidate should qualify M.Tech or should have done PG with 55%
Mode of entrance
Candidates can get admission to this university on the Performance of the applicants in the All India Entrance Examination conducted by the different boards. For example, candidates who are applying for B.Tech should get a good score on the JEE-Mains exam, then they will have a chance to apply for this university. This exam will be the criteria for their selection for the various courses applied. Aspirants who get selected must have all the required documents with them for admission procedure. After the exam based on scores, this college conducts Counseling or GD. For some cases, it considers only academic score. The selection will be done on the Merit basis.
Application process of NIFTEM
Candidates interested to join this college have to visit the official website. The application available can be filled in online mode. One can also Download application. Candidates should read the guidelines carefully and should apply for their interesting course. The application consists of basic details of the person. Candidates seeking admission to the university must apply in the online form with nominal fee payment. For some specified courses, candidates can pay through demand draft. After they get qualified for the exam they will be called for counseling. But for all this process it is must qualify for the All India entrance exam on merit basis. In some cases, it also considers students with good academic scores.
Fee details of NIFTEM
Here we have given the fee details of various courses offered by National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management. On clicking the below link you can get the fee information of this university.
The Fee details are as follows for B.Tech Course :
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 500/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Fee Details – Click Here
- Candidates whose name is in the Merit list are eligible for NIFTEM B.Tech Counselling.
- Counselling will be held through online mode.
- Candidates have to pay the admissin fee of Rs 1,42,700/- at the time of Counselling through NIFTEM Admission Portal.
- After getting online admission, candidates have to report at the Institute for Document Verification
Documents required for NIFTEM
The candidate who is interested to join the National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management should have these following documents at the time of counseling.
- Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate)
- Matriculation Marksheet
- 10+2 Mark Sheet/Diploma Marksheet
- Migration Certificate
- Qualifying Degree / Marksheets
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Gap Year Affidavit (if applicable)
- JEE Main Entrance exam score
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Contact Details
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and ManagementAddress: Plot No. 97, Sector 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli, Sonipat, Haryana 131028Phone: 0130 228 1000Official Site : www.niftem.ac.in