MDI NMP/ PGP-EM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of MDI Gurgaon EMBA, NMP/ PGP-EM 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. MDI Institute offers admissions for Executive MBA, National Management Program (NMP) and Post Graduate Program in Energy Management (PGP – EM). The Admissions will be offered twice in a year i.e ., April and October. Admissions to the candidates will be offered based on MDI Admission Test or CAT or GMAT entrance exams followed by Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information about MDI Gurgaon Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AICET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AIET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Management Development Institute EMBA, NMP, PGP-EM Admissions
Content in this Article
Management Development Institute (MDI) is a business school in India. It was established in 1973 by Industrial Finance Corporation of India and is located in Gurgaon, a commercial hub near the Indian capital of New Delhi. Its second campus has come up near Murshidabad, West Bengal. The Murshidabad campus was inaugurated by Honourable President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on 24 August 2014. MDI was ranked 12 among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, sixth by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2017” and tenth in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2017. The institute offers various post graduate diploma programmes. These include full-time and part-time programmes. It also offers fellowship research programmes.
For April Admission 2019 – PGDM – EMP Program
|MDI Application Form Starts from||December 4, 2018|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form at MDI||February 15, 2019|
|Personal Interview||February 24, 2019|
|Induction Programme||April 7, 2019|
|Class Commencement||March 29, 2019|
For October Admission 2019 – PGDM – EMP Program
|MDI Application Form Starts from||June 4, 2019|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form at MDI||August 23, 2019|
|Personal Interview||September 1, 2019|
|Induction Programme||October 6, 2019|
|Class Commencement||September 27, 2019|
For NMP and PGP-EM Programmes
|Events||Round 1||Round 2|
|Application Form Starts from||7th September 2018||7th September 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||6th December 2018||15th January 2019|
|Personal Interview||16th December 2018||27th January 2019|
MDI NMP/ PGP-EM Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have atleast 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- Candidates should have passed 3 years Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent discipline with atleast 50% marks from any recognized University.
MDI NMP/ PGP-EM Online Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.mdi.ac.in
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Application Fee for MDI NMP/ PGP-EM
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|For all Categories||Total Fee to be paid|
|Through Online Mode||Rs 3000/-|
MDI Admission Test Pattern
- This Written Test will be conducted by MDI in its Gurgaon Campus.
- This Test is similar to CAT.
The Test contains the following sections :
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- English Language Skills
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on MDI Admission Test (conducted by MDI Gurgaon) or GMAT/CAT Scores.
- Candidates having valid CAT/GMAT Scores need not attend MDI Admission Test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview conducted at MDI Gurgaon.
- Interviews will be conducted on above mentioned dates for particular courses.
MDI NMP/PGP-EM Admission Process
Results of successful candidates through final selection will be intimated on the official website. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/GMAT or MDI Test Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheet of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of MDI NMP/PGP-EM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any Query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.