Check out the Dadra and Nagar Haveli ITI Admission 2021. The Govt. Industrial Training Institute will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling on the basis of the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of D & N. H. ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Dadra and Nagar Haveli ITI Admission (दादरा और नगर हवेली आईटीआई प्रवेश).
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Dadra and Nagar Haveli ITI Admission 2021
|Name of the Department||Govt.Industrial Training Institute|
|Notification on||D & N.H. ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting Date for Online Application||2nd week of July 2021|
|Last Date to submit the applications||2nd week of July 2021|
|Display of Merit List for DNH candidates||Last week of July 2021|
|Counseling for DNH candidates||Last week of July 2021|
|Display of Merit List for Non-DNH candidates||1st week of August 2021|
|Counseling for Non-DNH candidates||2nd week of August 2021|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for D & N.H. ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||2nd week of July 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||2nd week of July 2020|
|Display of Merit List for DNH candidates||Last week of July 2020|
|Counseling for DNH candidates||Last week of July 2020|
|Display of Merit List for Non-DNH candidates||1st week of August 2020|
|Counseling for Non-DNH candidates||2nd week of August 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th from a recognized State Board of Education.
- Age Limit: Candidates for training should be ordinarily between 14 – 40 years.
- Physical Standards: A candidate should be free from evidence of any contagious or infectious disease.
- Height, weight, and Chest: Candidate should satisfy the following minimum standards. Ht. – 137 Cms. Wt- 45 Kg. Chest expansion not less than 3.8 Cms.
- Eyes: There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye or of the lids of either eye. Visual acquity 6/18 in each eye or 6/12 in one eye and 6/24 in the other eye without glasses in both eyes.
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the D & N.H. ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., http://www.iti.dnh.nic.in/Index.aspx
- Click on the ” Online Admission Application Form ” that will be scrolling on the home page.
- If you’re a new user, get registered yourself by entering the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- Next, Login with the given details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
Note: The Application Forms duly sent by post/courier will not be accepted by the Institute and will be rejected. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
Make a clear view of the fee particulars which are to be paid :
|Online Application Form along with Prospectus||Rs.30/-|
|Registration Fee for Admission||Rs.50/-|
|Caution Money (Per Course)||Rs.250/-|
The following list of trades are available as per D.G.T norms under the Craftsman training scheme as given below:
The Duration of these trades is for 2 years/4 Semesters.
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
The Duration of these SCVT trades is for 2 years/4 Semesters.
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (I&CTSM)
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Computer Operator &
- Programming Assistant (COPA)
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. Counseling dates will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
|Download Dadra and Nagar Haveli ITI Prospectus||Click Here|
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Dadra and Nagar Haveli ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.