MDI Gurgaon PGPM – PT Application Form2023: Check out the details of MDI Gurgaon PGPM – PT 2023 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. MDI Institute offers admissions for Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM), National Management Program (NMP) and Post Graduate Program in Energy Management (PGP – EM).
Admissions to the candidates will be offered based on the entrance exam conducted by MDI and then followed by Personal Interview. The Institute invites applications for these courses twice in a year i.e., April and October. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute (एमडीआई गुड़गांव पीजीपीएम – पीटी आवेदन पत्र).
Through this article, you can get all the information about MDI Gurgaon PGPM – PT Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AIPVT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AP PG Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counselling, Admission Process
Management Development Institute (MDI), Part time MBA Admissions
Management Development Institute (MDI) is a business school in India. It was established in 1973 by Industrial Finance Corporation of India and is located in Gurgaon, a commercial hub near the Indian capital of New Delhi. Its second campus has come up near Murshidabad, West Bengal. The Murshidabad campus was inaugurated by the Honourable President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on 24 August 2014. MDI was ranked 12 among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, sixth by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2017” and tenth in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2017.
The institute offers various post-graduate diploma programs. These include full-time and part-time programs. It also offers fellowship research programs.
MDI Gurgaon Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
|CAT 2023 Registration Starts||August 02, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Registration Closes||September 20, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Admit Card Release||November 07, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Exam Date||November 26, 2023|
|PGDM / PGDM-IB / PGDM-HRM|
|Application Form Released||September 26, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||November 24, 2023|
|Final Result||May 02, 2023|
|Waitlist Released for PGDM- HRM & PGDM-IB||June 14, 2023|
|Waitlist Released for PGDM||June 19, 2023|
|Program Registration & Hostel Accommodation (PGDM-HRM & PGDM-IB)||July 22, 2023|
|Program Registration & Hostel Accommodation for PGDM||July 23, 2023|
|Induction Program||July 24 – 28, 2023|
|Term – I Starts||July 31, 2023|
|Executive PGDM – PPM|
|Opening of Application Window||May 18, 2023|
|Application Deadline||July 31, 2023|
|Personal Interview||August 7 – 8, 2023|
|Result Notification and Admission Offer||August 10, 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||September 15, 2023|
|Executive PGDM – BA / Executive PGDM – BM|
|Application Deadline||July 31, 2023|
|Interview Date||August 2, 2023|
|Commencement of Program||August 2023|
|Application Opens||June 21, 2023|
|Application Closes||August 16, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||June 10, 2023|
MDI Gurgaon PGPM -PT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have atleast 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- Candidates should have passed 3 years Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent discipline with atleast 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are eligible to apply.
MDI Gurgaon PGPM – PT 2023 Application Form
MDI Gurgaon PGPM – PT Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.mdi.ac.in
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
MDI Gurgaon PGPM – PT Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|For all Categories||Total Fee to be paid|
|Through Online Mode||Rs 3000/-|
MDI Gurgaon PGPM – PT Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the written exam conducted by MDI Gurgaon.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
- Past Academic Record of the candidates.
MDI Gurgaon PGPM – PT Admission Process
MDI Gurgaon PGPM – PT Application Form: Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of MDI Gurgaon PGPM – PT Application Form 2023, Registration (एमडीआई गुड़गांव पीजीपीएम पंजीकरण), Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.