Check out the latest topic on the Law Entrance Test of Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Question Paper 2020 – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download. Lloyd offered admission in BA LLB (5 yr) and LLB (3 yr) program through Lloyd Entrance Test 2019 (LET प्रश्न पत्र) as per schedule. Meerut conducts the Lloyd entrance test (LET) to provide admission to candidates in undergraduate and postgraduate level law courses. The LET Exam Conducting Authority Release the Entrance Test Previous Question papers for candidate preparations. The Applied candidates can Download the Question papers to get the Idea on Marking Scheme, Pattern, Subject Required marks.
In our Previous Post, You can get the Complete Details on the LET 2019 Test like Eligibility, Test Pattern, Syllabus of the Entrance Test. The Applied Candidates can Download the Application Form, Registration Procedure, Admit Card, Result. Refer the following Links for Better Information on LET.
- Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- Lloyd Law Entrance Test- LET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Result – Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure
Content in this Article
Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Question Paper 2019
Lloyd Law Entrance Test- LET Question Papers 2019 by Law entrance Test conducting Authority Release for Registered candidates. The Applicants can Download the Previous Question papers from the Official Website also. Here we Provide the LET 2019 Previous Question Papers for candidate Reference. The LET Test is going to conduct in the 4th week of May 2019.
About Lloyd Law College
Lloyd Law College is affiliated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut & the affiliation is approved by the Bar Council of India. Lloyd Law College offers B.A.LL.B. 5 year and LL.B. 3 year program for students to pass not just with a degree but with an experience.
LET Full form is Lloyd Entrance Test
LET Previous Question papers Download pdf
Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Question Papers of the Entrance Test can be Available on the Official Website for candidate Reference. The candidate can Refer the Previous Test Papers for the Applying Exam. the following Links consist of Previous Question papers of LET Entrance Test as follows,
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
How to Prepare for the Entrance Exam?
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself. Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions. Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
LET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
BA LLB (5 years)
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|English including Comprehension||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Mathematics||25 Ques||25 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||25 Ques||25 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||40 Ques||40 Marks|
|TOTAL||150 Ques||150 Marks|
BA LLB (3 years)
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||35 Ques||35 Marks|
|English Language Comprehension||40 Ques||40 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||35 Ques||35 Marks|
|Analytical Abilities||40 Ques||40 Marks|
|TOTAL||150 Ques||150 Marks|
- Logical Reasoning: The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the student’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments
- Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness: This section will test the legal aptitude of the students. Questions will be framed with the help of legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be true in the real sense.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: This section will test General knowledge & current affairs
- English including Comprehension: The English section will test the candidate’s proficiency in English based on comprehension and grammar; the grammar section will include correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, fill in the blanks with appropriate words, Jumbled words & Sentences, Antonyms, Synonyms, Part of Speech, Idioms and phrases, etc
- Mathematics: This section will test candidate’s Knowledge of elementary mathematics up to 10th standard
LET Contact Address
The Lloyd Law college provides contact and helpline for the candidates those who are getting problems in variously related issues like about their Lloyd Law Entrance Test- LET Question papers, Notification, Admit Card, Application form, Examination center, etc. Candidates can contact to given below details for Clarification of queries:
Lloyd Law College
Plot No. – 11, Knowledge Park-II,
Greater Noida – 201306
- Phone Number: +91(0)120 – 6525116, +91(0)120 – 6406203, +91-9871385312/13, 9891386063, 8800401349, 8800621117
- Fax +91(0)120 – 2405064
- Email Address: [email protected]; [email protected]
- Official Website: http://www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in
- Phone Number: 9871385312
For More Information You can follow the Official Website of Lloyd law college. The Entrance Test Applied Candidates can Download the Official Question paper with Answer Key from the Website of LET 2019 Exam.
Hope this post helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of the Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Question Papers 200 – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download परीक्षा का पेपर. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.