Download MBA Service Marketing Notes pdf. Here You can Check the Download Links to MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books. All the students who are doing MBA, the following notes will help fast understanding of the fundamentals of Rural Marketing. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics etc. From the following MBA Rural Marketing Notes (MBA సర్వీస్ మార్కెటింగ్), you get the complete note in Single Download Links.
Also, Read The Following Links:
- Legal Environment and Business Law Notes Pdf – Download MBA 3rd Sem Study Materials & Books
- The MBA Strategic Management lecture Notes Pdf – Download MBA 3rd Sem Study Materials & Books
- The MBA Rural Marketing Notes Pdf – Download MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
Content in this Article
MBA Service Marketing Notes pdf
Services marketing is marketing based on relationship and value. It may be used to market a service or a product. Marketing a service-based business is different from marketing a product-based business.MBA Service Marketing familiarize with the special characteristics of services relevant to marketing. To analyze customer satisfaction and complaint management in services and evaluate the financial implications of improvement in services, and To acquaint with CRM application in service marketing.
Service Marketing full notes for MBA Students
|Service marketing notes pdf|
|Services marketing ppt presentation|
|Service marketing pdf free ebook|
|Service marketing notes download|
|Service Marketing Question Paper Download|
Suggested Books for MBA Service Marketing
- Ravi Shanker, SERVICES MARKETING: THE INDIAN PERSPECTIVE, Excel Books, New Delhi, 2008
- Rajendra Nargundkar, SERVICES MARKETING: TEXT & CASES, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company, New Delhi, 2008
- Christopher H. Lovelock, SERVICES MARKETING: PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, STRATEGY, Pearson Education Asia.
- R. Srinivasan, SERVICES MARKETING, Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi.
- Zcithaml, Parasuraman & Berry, DELIVERING QUALITY SERVICE, The Free Press, Macmillan. 2008
- A. R. Hubbert, “CUSTOMER CO-CREATION OF SERVICE OUTCOMES: EFFECTS OF LOCUS OF CAUSALITY ATTRIBUTIONS”, doctoral dissertation, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, 1995.
- Adrian Buckley, THE ESSENCE OF SERVICES MARKETING, PRENTICEHALL OF INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, New Delhi, 2003.
- B. H. Booms and M. J. Bitner, MARKETING STRATEGIES AND ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURES FOR SERVICE FIRMS, IN MARKETING OF SERVICES, ed. J. H. Donnelly and W. R. George (Chicago: American Marketing Association, 1981), pp.47-51.
- C. Gronroos, SERVICE MANAGEMENT, AND MARKETING, (Lexington, MA: Lexington Books, 1990).
- Christopher Lovelock, and Jochen Wirtz, SERVICES MARKETING—PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, Strategy, fifth Edition. Pearson Education.
- David L.Kurtz and Kenneth E.Clow, SERVICES MARKETING, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1998.
- Deccan Herald, Bangalore.
- E. J. McCarthy and W. D. Perrault, BASIC MARKETING: A GLOBAL MANAGERIAL APPROACH, (Burr Ridge, IL: Richard D. Irwin, 1993).
- ECONOMIC TIMES, 25th July 2000.
MBA Service Marketing Syllabus- 4th Semester
Unit – I
Marketing of Services – Introduction – Growth of the Service Sector – The Concept of Service – Characteristics of Services Classification of Services – Designing the Service Blueprinting, Using Technology – Developing Human Resources – Building Service Aspirations.
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
Unit – II
Marketing mix in services marketing – The seven Ps – Product Decisions – Pricing Strategies and Tactics – Promotion of Services and Placing or Distribution Methods for Services – Additional Dimensions in Services Marketing – People, Physical Evidence and Process – Internet as a service channel.
Unit – III
Strategic Marketing Management for Services – Matching Demand and Supply through Capacity Planning and Segmentation – Internal Marketing of a Service – External versus Internal Orientation of Service Strategy.
Unit – IV
Delivering Quality Services – Causes of Service-Quality Gaps – The Customer Expectations versus Perceived Service Gap – Factors and Techniques to Resolve this Gaps in Service – Quality Standards, Factors and Solutions – The Service Performance Gap Key Factors and Strategies for Closing the Gap – Developing Appropriate and Effective Communication about Service Quality.
Unit – V
Marketing of Services with special reference to Financial Services – Health Services – Hospitality Services including Travel, Hotels, and Tourism – Professional Services – Public Utility Services – Communication Services – Educational Services.
MBA Services Marketing Review Questions
- Identify a bank of India where these strategies are vague.
- Suggest changes for better performance
- What is FECL’s product? What are the tangible and intangible elements of this service product?
- In what way does technology influence FECL’s service quality?
- What do you mean by services? How do services differ from products?
- Do you think that the classification of services helps in developing the marketing strategy better? How?
- What are the elements of service quality for a delivery service like FECL?
- Discuss the important characteristics of services with suitable examples. Also, discuss what challenges they pose before service marketers.
- Discuss the reasons for the growth of the service sector.
- Write a detailed note on the role of the service sector in the economy. Do you think ‘physical evidence’ really matters in the marketing of services? Explain.
- Explain the ‘process’ as one of the important elements of the marketing mix with suitable examples.
Buy MBA Service Marketing books Online at Amazon.in
- Zeihthaml (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 752 Pages - 07/01/2017 (Publication Date) - McGraw Hill Education (Publisher)
- Physical Condition: No Defects
- Lovelock / Chatterjee (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 704 Pages - 04/14/2021 (Publication Date) - Pearson Education India (Publisher)
We Provide the MBA Services Marketing Notes pdf – Download MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books. Share this article with other Students of MBA who are searching for MBA 4th Sem Notes & Books. Any University student can download given MBA Services Marketing Notes and Study material or you can buy MBA 4th sem Services Marketing Books at Amazon also. For more information about the MBA Services Marketing Notes, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box.