Download MBA Cross-Cultural Business Management Textbook Pdf. Here You can Get the Complete Notes, Study Materials & Pdf Books on MBA 4th Semester Subjects. Below You can Check the Download Links to MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books. From the following MBA Cross-Cultural Business Management Notes, you can get the complete Study Material in Single Download Link (MBA క్రాస్-కల్చరల్ బిజినెస్ మేనేజ్మెంట్). The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, etc.
Also, Read The Following Links:
- Compensation Management Notes for MBA Pdf – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS) MBA Notes Pdf – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
- The MBA Global HR Practices Notes Pdf- Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
Content in this Article
MBA Cross-Cultural Business Management Textbook Pdf
The cross-cultural management course seeks to develop a diagnostic and conceptual understanding of the cultural and related behavioral variables in the management of the global organization. Corporate culture is a synthesis of management styles, values, and communications styles. It is generally understood as “The way things are done” In an organization. It describes the situation not as stated but as practiced. Though organizational structure, System, policy, and strategy director and channelize the workflow, the actual behavior of people is conditioned by corporate culture. It is intangible and hard to quantify
Cross-Cultural Business Management Notes Pdf for MBA
|MBA cross-cultural management book pdf|
|cross-cultural management textbook pdf|
|cross-cultural management ppt mba|
|Cross-Cultural Business Management Question paper|
Suggested Books for Cross-Cultural Business Management
- Cashby Franklin, REVITALIZE YOUR CORPORATE CULTURE: PHI, Delhi
- Deresky Helen, INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT: MANAGING ACROSS BORDERS AND CULTURES, PHI, Delhi
- Esenn Drlarry, Rchildress John, THE SECRET OF A WINNING CULTURE: PHI, Delhi
MBA Cross-Cultural Business Management Syllabus – 4th Semester
Unit – I
Introduction – Concept of Culture for a Business Context; Brief wrap up of organizational culture & its dimensions; Cultural Background of business stakeholders [managers, employees, shareholders, suppliers, customers, and others] – An Analytical framework
Unit – II
Culture and Global Management – Global Business Scenario and Role of CultureA Framework for Analysis; Elements & Processes of Communication across Cultures; Communication Strategy for/ of an Indian MNC and Foreign MNC & High-Performance Winning Teams and Cultures; Culture Implications for Team Building
Unit – III
Cross Culture – Negotiation & Decision Making – Process of Negotiation and Needed Skills & Knowledge Base – Overview with two illustrations from multicultural contexts [India – Europe/ India – US settings, for instance]; International and Global
Business Operations- Strategy Formulation & Implementation; Aligning Strategy, Structure & Culture in an organizational Context.
Unit – IV
Global Human Resources Management – Staffing and Training for Global Operations – Expatriate – Developing a Global Management Cadre. Motivating and Leading; Developing the values and behaviors necessary to build high-performance organization personnel [individuals and teams included] – Retention strategies.
Unit – V
Corporate Culture – The Nature of Organizational Cultures Diagnosing the As-Is Condition; Designing the Strategy for a Culture Change Building; Successful Implementation of Culture Change Phase; Measurement of ongoing Improvement.
MBA Cross-Cultural Business Management Review Questions
- Why is the measurement of change important?
- What is the role of top management and middle management in the change process?
- How do you implement culture change in an organization?
- What do you measure in a change process?
- What are the metrics chosen for measurement? Why?
- What inputs are to be measured during a change process?
- The measurement of change is important for course correction during a change process. Explain.
- What are the common pitfalls of organizational change?
- Enumerate the factors determining successful organizational change.
- Write a note on the organizational change management process.
- The most difficult process in change is implementation. Explain.
- Implementation is crucial for the success of an organizational change process. Explain.
- Study an organizational change process and list out the factors that have helped the process succeed.
- What are the cultural differences preventing the training to take place as expected?
- How does creativity enter into action?
- How do you explain that the participants didn’t seem to notice Fanny’s change of role?
- Can you think of a similar situation near you?
Buy MBA Cross-Cultural Business Management Online at Amazon.in
We have Provided the MBA Cross-Cultural Business Management Textbook Pdf – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books. Any University student can download given MBA Cross-Cultural Business Management Notes and Study material or you can buy MBA 4th sem Cross-Cultural Business Management Books at Amazon also. Share this article with other Students of MBA who are searching for MBA 4th Sem Notes & Books. For more information about the MBA Cross-Cultural Business Management Notes, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box.