we are providing the Labour Laws Notes and also the (Indra Gandhi National Open University) IGNOU Study Material also. This is an MBA 1st Year Subject. We were giving the details of the course, edition, year, similar books and important topics as well. The students can also download the Labour Law Notes Pdf. Labour Laws play a vital role in the corporate sector. IGNOU University is providing IGNOU MBA Study Material as well.
MBA Labour Laws Notes
Labour Law play a significant role in the corporate sector. The labour law exists to the employees to treated appropriately in a work environment and the rights of an employee are protected. The employees are compensated and valued for the expertise accordingly.
|PDF, eBook Format
The following students can also refer this Labour Laws Notes:
These are the important topics of the Labour Laws subject. The students can go through these below mentioned important topics of the subjects.
- Industrial Jurisprudence
- Laws on Working Conditions
- Laws on Industrial Relations
- Laws on Wages
- Laws on Social Security
Unit Titles of Labour Laws Notes
The below-mentioned list is the Unit wise Titles of the Labour Laws Subject. Master Degree candidates have to refer to this Unit Titles of this Labour Subject.
- Industrial Jurisprudence: An Overview
- Principles of Industrial Jurisprudence
- Constitutional Aspects of Industrial Jurisprudence
Laws On WORKING CONDITIONS
- The Factories Act, 1948
- The Mines Act, 1952
- The Shops and Establishments Law
- The Plantation Labour Act, 1951
- The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition Act, 1970)
- The Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation Act, 1986)
Laws On INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
- The Trade Union Act, 1926
- The Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946
- Domestic Enquiry
Laws On WAGES
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
Laws On SOCIAL SECURITY
- The Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923
- The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
- The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- The Employee’s Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- The Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959
- The Apprentices Act, 1961
- Recommendations of the Second National Commission on Labour, 2002
- Selected Legal Terms
- Glossary of Latin and French Wards
Download Labour Laws Notes PDF
|Labour Laws Notes PDF
|Laws on Working Conditions
|Laws on Industrial Relations
|Laws on Wages
|Laws on Social Security
The students can download the Labour Laws Notes PDf which was given in the table format. Just by Clicking on the Link, the students of (Master of Business Administration) MBA can download the Labour Laws Notes. The PDF Links and also the titles of the units were mentioned in the table format.
Download Labour Laws PDF
Download Labour Laws PDF, Click on the below link to download the Study Materials :
|Labour Laws Notes PDF
Labour Law Subject Related Books
The related books of the Labour Laws Notes were mentioned in the below list format. The students can also refer to these related books also for the preparation.
- Labour & Industrial Laws
- Labour Laws
- New Labour & Industrial Laws
- Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
The students of Master of Business Administration have to search the Labour Laws Notes in Online Stores like Flipkart, Amazon, etc. These are the books which will be available at the online store. The students can purchase these books at a reasonable price.
- Compliances under Labour Laws
- Lectures on Labour & Industrial Laws
- Labour Laws
The candidates can follow our website for more information if needed about the Labour Laws Notes. And, also the candidates can also mention in the comment section if they have any Queries about the Labour Laws Subjects as well. So, we can Clarify the Doubts.